Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for serious ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FakeTits

11-27-2012

Started solo queue, lost 3 games in a row all to leavers.
Seriously fed up with this, Riot should punish those players more, but I guess it's not that important.
I have over 1500+ games under my belt and have been playing for 15 months.
My primary roles are adc and mid, I prefer mid but I am a strong adc.
I played dota and warcraft 3 back in the day, so I know the importance of team work, gold generation, and map awareness.
Hit me up, my ign name is FakeTits, I want serious players only who have experience and are looking to climb the elo ladder.

Great Broseidon

11-27-2012

Hey, refer to my thread about looking for a team for s3 the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2844561

eliteent

11-28-2012

Add me in game man, same here im currently in ELO hell, due to flamers, leavers, and feeders

PM me : eliteent

FakeTits

11-28-2012

bump

WhYasuoMad

11-28-2012

lol wtf is adc

Beatstk

11-30-2012

Quote:
FakeTits:
Started solo queue, lost 3 games in a row all to leavers.
Seriously fed up with this, Riot should punish those players more, but I guess it's not that important.
I have over 1500+ games under my belt and have been playing for 15 months.
My primary roles are adc and mid, I prefer mid but I am a strong adc.
I played dota and warcraft 3 back in the day, so I know the importance of team work, gold generation, and map awareness.
Hit me up, my ign name is FakeTits, I want serious players only who have experience and are looking to climb the elo ladder.

so down.i really need a serious team to play with to many people who give up to easily or are never on when they say they will be.would like to join the team .
in game name beatstk

Attack Gingers

11-30-2012

Hey guys I am putting together a very strong team so add me in game and I will test your skill level. This team will compete in tournaments.