EASY way to get out of ELO hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotayy

11-27-2012

I tried this, and it worked very well.

Keep clicking on "ignore summoner" for every sucky player you encounter. Even if you win. Simple

Falkreath

11-27-2012

oh that cold

Kwisatz Haderach

11-27-2012

even if I could legally murder everyone that sucked there's just too many and not enough time...they're like a horde of zombies

Dotayy

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwisatz Haderach View Post
even if I could legally murder everyone that sucked there's just too many and not enough time...they're like a horde of zombies
I know I know! but sooner or later you will get there.

I went from 32-46 to 44-52 after starting to just ignore people who clearly dont know how to play.
I dont ignore summoners who can play but just got unlucky. I know that happens to all of us at some point in time.

ChaosForger

11-28-2012

Cool!

eVo Wablamuffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Honestly ignoring players that "don't know how to play" probably wouldn't be the best idea. You lose out on communication which will probably make you lose even more. However, if the person is flaming and trolling then I would definitely put them on ignore!

SinRG

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotayy View Post
I know I know! but sooner or later you will get there.

I went from 32-46 to 44-52 after starting to just ignore people who clearly dont know how to play.
I dont ignore summoners who can play but just got unlucky. I know that happens to all of us at some point in time.
This made me lol so hard. Oh, the irony.

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

ahahah now i must smoke all noobs cause ban me for verbal abuse " fking noob ppl finish 1/8" then i shut up and only play.. i ignore all after the start match and play and make my game.. one tip man.. never tell one noob.. noob.. shut up and play.. RIOT dont ban noobs.. ban ppl good that use verbal abuse on noobs.. riot ban me for 1 report.. and no ban darius.. he is really noob and not ban him.

shhbequiet9772

11-28-2012

I just try to get rid of all the negativity by other people by telling them to just play and calm down. Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't. Just try to get fed and then your team will want to play hard to win

Keuzen

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhbequiet9772 View Post
I just try to get rid of all the negativity by other people by telling them to just play and calm down. Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't. Just try to get fed and then your team will want to play hard to win
I usually get fed, but you can't win if there is a professional noob on your team (feeders, AFK'ers, morons).