Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@JtF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

11-27-2012

When I first started posting, I made some stupid thread about My Little Pony and had 4 or 5 red names reply very quickly.

If you want reds to reply to you make a thread about MLP.

silentpartner

11-28-2012

Quote:
It's funny because Darius isn't even hard to beat

Quote:
1) Are you playing a melee champ top? - If yes, ban darius, if no proceed to stomp darius

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
You do realize that statement completely rapes your earlier point and solidifies mine, right?

I really don't see how, he isn't hard to beat, and i showed why, which you didn't disagree with.

Seems to completely solidify my point if anything

Quote:
When I first started posting, I made some stupid thread about My Little Pony and had 4 or 5 red names reply very quickly.

If you want reds to reply to you make a thread about MLP.

You never fail to post completely irrelevant garbage OPFace, rock on son.

ThaBizness

11-28-2012

Quote:
silentpartner:
You never fail to post completely irrelevant garbage OPFace, rock on son.

99% of the time the things I post are great. In fact most of the time I only post to amuse myself. You can really tell when I'm just typing so I can read what I say because my reply will have nothing to do with the actual OP. I rarely read them and very oftem quickly skim a couple lines and my replies are way off.

But I'll agree that thread about MLP was pretty dumb.

Awwww now I'm getting the Standin alt downvotes.