[SUGGESTION] Show the range of towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueAustin

11-27-2012

A while back it was implemented so that if you are targeted by a tower it turns red and you hear a warning chime. I found that incredibly helpful and I believe it both helped veterans of the game as well as making the learning experience for new players easier.

My suggestion is to take it a step further. Show some representation of a tower's range on the map. It should probably be a toggle-able option in the settings for people who don't want the functionality. It could be something like just a light blue and red circle for allied tower and enemy tower.

I believe this would help new and old players alike and alleviate some of the confusion that players may feel when it comes to whether they are safe or in danger while near a tower.

Felax

11-27-2012

sounds good to me since i play on my laptop and my 34" pc monitor and every now and then on the tv it would be nice to know the range even if i switch me resolution because it does throw me off

Qsario

11-28-2012

I'd like to be able to click on a tower to show it, personally. It would help with positioning oneself right outside the range.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

I completely agree that a sort of tower range would be great. I do play on different screens or computers sometimes. +1