Le Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FieryBladexx

11-27-2012

Aight, so I started playing Darius. And I guess people call him a "Noob" character. That only noobs play with him. Why do people consider him as a "Unskilled champion?" Meaning that he takes no skill whatsoever. Why do they say that only Noobs play with Darius"? Also, do you guys think Darius is at risk of being Nerfed?

NOTE: Not do you think he should be nerfed, but is he at RISK of being nerfed?

trg1234

11-27-2012

I don't think he as the risk because riot would really say something about that if they did. Also people say he is a noob character because its apparently "easy" to play him. I do not believe he is that easy and takes some skills to play him. But he certainly is a really easy to play

mnun

11-28-2012

:Le:

End your life

Proxy345

11-28-2012

I own him and its actually not as easy as people think to play him because he HATES harass due to having no escape much nor sustain either.It does take skill to play him,and a person HAS to know when or if its a good idea to commit to a fight,or retreat. I'm still used to using champs with sustain and escapes and such,so its a challenge to get good with him for me.

Sucalakafufu

11-28-2012

Darius shouldn't be at risk for a nerf. I feel he's kind of evened out now. Still strong, not OP. Though the bleeds might need a tiny nerf.