Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What are some champions like Warwick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

renawld

11-27-2012

I've used Warwick a couple of times and i like him. His ability to heal (his passive and life steal) makes me want to use him again, also makes jungling a lot more easier. I also prefer his simplistic style, no complicated abilities and such. Is there any champion that has passives/abilities that resemble to Warricks?

trg1234

11-27-2012

Are you saying like the passive heals you and the abilities are simple?

renawld

11-27-2012

Quote:
trg1234:
Are you saying like the passive heals you and the abilities are simple?

yea,basically an easy champion like warrick with good healing/lifestealing abilities

Rosnik

11-27-2012

try garen he doesnt have lifesteal but he does have good health regen and u can build some lifesteal which would go great with his high attack damage

Doctor Bumble

11-27-2012

I'm not familiar with Warwick but it sounds like you might like Nunu.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

11-27-2012

i'm familair with ww and i know exactly what you mean! i play with champs such as, garen, yi, teemo, etc.

also try out new champs and see which other ones you like, a good jungler is yi, similar to warwick, in fact i use the same runes that yi uses for ww.

SavageWolves

11-27-2012

Skarner > Warwick on almost every level.

Warwick and Cho'Gath were my original champs, and Skarner is like Warwick v2.0 on AoE steroids.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Quote:
SavageWolves:
Skarner > Warwick on almost every level.

Warwick and Cho'Gath were my original champs, and Skarner is like Warwick v2.0 on AoE steroids.

wow now i really wanna get skarner!!!

Facetious Tomato

11-28-2012

Olaf is fairly similar in my experience. I don't really play Olaf except for when he is free though.