Good Champion that should be made a reality?

Riot, please make this a reality! 8 27.59%
Good, but needs work 11 37.93%
Oh God No! 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Virder, The Slave Driver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Raven

12-31-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

01-02-2013

bump

Pumpkin Raven

01-05-2013

bump

Pumpkin Raven

01-12-2013

bumpage

Shikiso

01-25-2013

I like this idea. I like it a lot, and that's really something. A good idea though would to allow flog to hit either himself OR an ally to increase their movement speed, and have it be on a flat amount each rank. (Basically scales with nothing, and stays at a set number that increases per rank.) Other than that, great work! I'd love to see this guy.

Pumpkin Raven

02-01-2013

bump

GusterMcGusgus

03-16-2013

I Effin' love this concept, yet i have a single recommendation:

His apprearance sounds nasty. how about making him an evil motivated champion? how about him being the owner of ezreal's glove? ezreal found his hand and took the glove (along with all of the hand's flesh ;o ), which awakaned virder enraged. he followed ezreal to kill him and retrieve his glove, not to look for redemption but vengeance!

it's just an idea tho, heh.
Btw, his name doesn't sound pretty egyptian. how about calling him something like... Hotep? you know, something more... mummy XD

Pumpkin Raven

06-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusterMcGusgus View Post
I Effin' love this concept, yet i have a single recommendation:

His apprearance sounds nasty. how about making him an evil motivated champion? how about him being the owner of ezreal's glove? ezreal found his hand and took the glove (along with all of the hand's flesh ;o ), which awakaned virder enraged. he followed ezreal to kill him and retrieve his glove, not to look for redemption but vengeance!

it's just an idea tho, heh.
Btw, his name doesn't sound pretty egyptian. how about calling him something like... Hotep? you know, something more... mummy XD
That is actually a very good idea with the glove thing, I might change that (with proper recollection of u of course) but im gonna stick with the name. I just really like it.