Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Champion that should be made a reality?

Riot, please make this a reality! 8 27.59%
Good, but needs work 11 37.93%
Oh God No! 10 34.48%
Voters 29 .

Virder, The Slave Driver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Raven

12-08-2012

ok ty.

kalerthebeast117

12-08-2012

i like the basic idea of slave driver/whip wielder, however i am a little distraught about the lord. i wish he weren't dead. he could possibly come from a different island(since we don't know all the islands around rune Terra) that is similar to Egypt, with the same idea of pyramids and slaves.as far as powers go, i think his w needs a damage buff even if it is a stun. also his e needs to be able to be used on allies because it fits his story and it be more helpful for an ad champion; which leads me to my 3rd point that he should be an ad champion i feel like he just won't do enough damage as an AP champion. My final critic would be his ult. again, great concept but what if he summoned lots of slaves that are weaker then the one (of course) and kind of swarmed people. it would act a lot less like Annie's ult that way. I hope that i will see this champion in the league soon. RIOT MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Pumpkin Raven

12-08-2012

ok ty for the review, about his lore, if i just make up an island thats exactly like shurima that would be pretty silly, and he is not dead he is in a half life. a half life is worse than death because he sees that hes rottin away but he doesnt die, he just has to live with it, and my idea was that some people woulld still call it undeath but its kind of different, so he really never died just slept. and ty for the zombie horde idea.

Neowolf24

12-09-2012

How about you check in on the folks at the CCFC review thread? They seem to be really helpful for reviewing. Here's a link to the review thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2859754)
Also, I'm glad to see that Virder is getting some views and feedback (better than any of mine anyway)

horrorTerrorist

12-09-2012

I like the idea but instead of units for the ultimate why not make it a torrent of slaves with increasing number depending on level. 3/4/5 and they slow enemies at first and deal damage over time but if the enemy is whipped they are suppressed. As well to make the suppress action more valuable the more enemies caught by his ultimate the more cooldown reduction to his q that goes beyond the normal cap. Regardless of ult level 10%/15%/20%/25%30%. So that with base cdr his whip is 2.8 seconds for cd.

Pumpkin Raven

12-09-2012

I think that supressing them and then they attack is pretty op and i would actually hate going against him, i want to enjoy being and going against him.

Pumpkin Raven

12-10-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-11-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-11-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-12-2012

bump