Good Champion that should be made a reality?

Riot, please make this a reality! 8 27.59%
Good, but needs work 11 37.93%
Oh God No! 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Virder, The Slave Driver

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Raven

11-27-2012

Lore: Long ago in Shurima the pyramids were built. They were designed by architects but they were built by the slaves. The person who was hired to "motivate" the slaves was Virder, a man known for his ruthlessness and his Enchanted glove, used for making his whip cracks harder and quicker. One day he beat a slave to death for going against his orders, stating that he was the king of a city far away from the place where he stood. For killing one of the very few workers the Architects had, he was made into a slave. When his death inevitably came he was cursed by a magician to live in an eternal state known as "Half-Life". He worked and worked for centuries until he mysteriously disappeared into the sand.

Millennia passed, and he was discovered by Ezreal while he was on one of his excavations. In this excavation Ezreal found his mystical glove. He found it on an old mummified hand, it was the hand of Virder. When Ezreal left Virder's nearly lifeless body stirred. Something wasn't right. His glove, that'd been with him for millennia was gone! He arose from the sand, almost completely preserved , except for his hand, which had been eaten by a crocodile long ago. When he rose he walked miles until he stopped and started digging in the sand. He dug deep and didn't stop until he found what he was looking for; an aged leather whip. He took the handle and shoved it into his hand stump. He then followed Ezreal to the League of Legends to get back his lost glove, and to show how cruel he can be.

"His time will come when the sands of Shurima turn to gold."
-Zilean

Description: He is a tall man that is nothing but skin and bones. He has no nose and his skin is dry brown and papery. He wears and Egyptian leather kilt and a mangy black wig (egyptian, of course). He holds nothing in his left hand. And where his right hand should be, is his old leather whip.

Q-Whip: He targets an enemy dealing 70/140/200/230/250 damage. When it hits an enemy it decreases their movement speed by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%. Cooldown: 4.5/4/3.5 sec (Every other time you level it up it loses .5 sec Cooldown time) Mana Cost: 23 Range: 625

W: Fury Screech: He screams a piercing screech the deals35/45/55/65/75 damage to any enemies within an area around him. Additionaly it stuns enemy champions for 2 sec. Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8 Mana Cost: 45 Range: 220

E: Flog: Virder hits himself or an ally to increase his or their movement and attack speed. Cooldown: 25/24/23/22/21 sec. Mana Cost:50

R: No Slacking!: He raises one of his old slaves from the dead to help him fight. He can bring up a bunch of different ones that are weaker than the first one and the one before it. He can have up to 3 out at a time. They apply AOE damage when they come out of the ground. Also as they walk around locusts fly out of their bodies dealing damage within 300/350/400 units. They do (70, 50, 20)/(100, 70,50)/(130,100, 70) damage per attack. Last 100 seconds, they have (1200,1000, 800)/(1400,1200,1000)/(1600,1400.1200) health, and their Movement Speed is 290/300/310. Attack Speed: .5/1/1.5 per sec.
Cooldown: 120 sec. Mana Cost: 120/130/140. Range :850

Passive: Cruelty: Enemies around him have their Health Regen Debuffed by 9%.

Stats: Health:590 (+75 per lvl) 1940 @ lvl 18
Health Regen: 4.50 (+ .55 per lvl) 14.40 @ lvl 18
Armor:11 (+3.50 per lvl) 74 @ lvl 18
Magic Resist: 15 (+ .50 per lvl) 23.5 @ lvl 18
Attack: 45 (+3.30 per lvl) 65 @ lvl 18
Mana: 180 (+20 per lvl) 520 @ lvl 18
Mana Regen: 4.50 (+.55 per lvl) 14.40 @ lvl 18
Range:365
Movement Speed:338

Dance: Hokey Pokey

Laugh: A soft cackle that turns into hacking coughs.

Jokes: Your brain would be delicious... if my stomach wasn't in a jar, somewhere...

Taunts: You'll be my slave yet!
I'll work you to the bone!

Movement: Very well...
Don't think you control me!
Slow Down!
One minute!
Slowly I go...
For now...

Death: I'll be back soon....

Using Q: (On Enemy) Hyah!

Using W: Screech!

Using E: Ahh! (Thats a yelp in pain.)

Using R: Your not done yet!

Contributors: GusterMcGusgus

Pumpkin Raven

11-28-2012

Judgement: Observation: Through the newly polished doors of beautiful lapis stone, comes walking what appears to be a man. He wears an old leather kilt that looks dry and brittle from ages of constant wear. He also wears a coal black wig with a circular band of what appears to be gold. His skin is old, brown, and papery. He is missing his nose and where his right hand should be is an aged whip. His eyes are hollow as if he's trying to remeber something. He looks at the engraving over the giant door, "The truest opponent lies within."

"So true.... too true..."

He motions to open the door but they open before he touches them. As he enters he very quietly growls in frustration.

Revelation: He walks into sand. Virder looks around, bewildered, at where he is. He is in ancient Shurima, in the middle of a hastily brought together court arena. Above him are the architects who are charged with building the pyramids. One of them stepped forth,
"Virder, 3 sunrises and 3 sunsets ago, you killed the slave Gorgoon. You destroyed the King of a distant land. Because of his death, we are at the brink of war! Because of this offense we sentence you to a life of slavery and misery. You shall serve The Pharoh for all of your mortal life and beyond. You shall be cursed with Half-Life, an endless hell of pain and misery! Do you have anything say for yourself?"

"Yes,"

"Well what is it?"

Virder looks up at the architect and without ceremony, spits in his eye.

"Rot in the Pit!"

"Virder why do you wish to join the League of Legends?"
He looks up in bewilderment, and then remembers that this is all a test,
"To make amends for my wrongdoings."
"Why do you truly wish to join the League of Legends?"
Virder is surprised at how easily he saw through his lie,
"To reclaim what is rightfully mine!"
"And?"
"To kill the thief, Ezreal!
"How does it feel exposing your mind?"
"It feels like slavery."
The architect smiles, "Welcome to the League."

I'd like to say that if Riot Games desides to use my Champion let it be known that I relinquish all rights to Riot Games.

Pumpkin Raven

11-28-2012

Haiku:

My glove is stolen,
My whip is ready to strike,
Today blood will spill.

Pumpkin Raven

11-28-2012

bump

Lord Faff

11-28-2012

First and Foremost, the Ultimate. That slave needs to last for a LONG while longer if its going to be any help in a team fight. His passive should lower health regen by a bit more, I'd say at least 10%, but in an Aura, like Heimer's. His Whipping needs numbers on it, and should deal more damage to him from the start, 20 damage is nothing. His Q also needs a major damage boost. Everything else though, I like.

Osprii

11-28-2012

Another whip champion. I've seen a lot recently. I can tell you didn't copy anything from them, though.
Why? The range.

First thing: if you want your champion to hold a whip, he has to have a larger range than 125. It would look funny at that range. The other concepts I've seen have them at 250-450, which is somewhere in between melee and ranged. Urgot has a range of 425 (but he also has his skill shot with a 100 unit range).

Anyway, your abilities all need a buff to their damage, and you need to specify their stacking. They must stack off AD or AP... or health, etc. if you want a tank. The stun on your W is too long. Try looking up real champions on the wiki page and balancing your stats based off of that.

Otherwise, the concept itself seems pretty solid, maybe aside from the ultimate. Gaining a pet as an ultimate, especially for a very limited time, is pretty weak. Annie already has a better version of this skill. Try something else, maybe, or change this ability to make it more interesting, such as allowing the slave to be given in-depth commands, idk. Something.

Pumpkin Raven

11-29-2012

Thank you. I shall be making changes very soon.

Pumpkin Raven

11-29-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

11-30-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-01-2012

bump

12345 ... 6