Noxian Guilotine 100 cd lvl1, Demacian Justice 140 cd lvl1.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realest of Reals

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
One is mitigable, the other is not.
There's really no good reason that Garen's ult CD is so high.
Yes, because the first thing I think of when I lane vs Garen is "I should build MR so his ult does less damage to me." Shut up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalHP

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by herdsheep View Post
You know what makes this so funny? Garen absolutely destroys Darius in lane 1v1.

Like... try it. Garen is a pretty hard counter actually.
LOL. Funny stuff =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KirbyCake

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenDryks View Post
Are you seriously arguing Darius is not better than Garen? LOL
Actually I'm going to argue that garen is better than darius

Fact: all champions with range will easily beat darius since darius has no ms boost and his gapcloser doesn't have far enough range which means he will be eating harass all day long until he is dropped low enough to duel

while darius is a complete joke to easily kite, garen on the other hand actually has a chance to get to his target with his gap closer to actually deal damage. In any case if they both get to a squishy target they will easily nuke them down anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urnotalegend

Senior Member

11-27-2012

darius has a **** spin though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evandir

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Hard CC that creates terrain > single target burst skill. So yes, balanced.
Excuse me sir, but how much weed did you say you smoked?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPatches

Member

11-27-2012

Give Garen mana. Also delete Darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarvan Krislov

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Pikmin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Noxian Guilotine 0 cd all levels, Demacian Justice 140 cd lvl1.
fix'd
fix'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
Actually I'm going to argue that garen is better than darius

Fact: all champions with range will easily beat darius since darius has no ms boost and his gapcloser doesn't have far enough range which means he will be eating harass all day long until he is dropped low enough to duel

while darius is a complete joke to easily kite, garen on the other hand actually has a chance to get to his target with his gap closer to actually deal damage. In any case if they both get to a squishy target they will easily nuke them down anyways.
If anything garen is more kiteable than darius.

I'd rather a pull any day over a short duration ms boost.

If you get anywhere near his pull range darius will get you, while as garen you really need to close the gap, 1 simple slow after you have casted Q(which is also ur slow removal) and you wont reach anybody.

Theres really no excuse, darius has a better kit and a much,much better ultimate, hes simply the ''what if garen was made today?'' champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

godmarck

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marven345 View Post
Noxus > Demacia.
loled so hard at this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenThunda

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
Noxian guillotine: 160-320 damage, depending on stacks
Demacian justice: 165+29% of the target's missing health.
Edit: Not saying either is better, saying apples to oranges. I'll never understand why people always compare the two.
So... lets say lvl 6 enemy champ has about 800hp? hell lets say 1k.

Meaning demacia justice does at most (0hp): 465

But wait!!!!

At lvl 6 its not unlikely for a top lane to have a good 50MR!!!

Meaning: 306dmg

Darius Max dmg > Garens
Darius Min dmg>Garens
Darius CD> Garens
Darius facthatithas0cdifyoufinish > Garens nothing stapled