Menu Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supra1018

11-23-2009

I know it's kind of silly but for some reason I am unable to make the menu screen small enough to a point where I can access the bottom right and left hand corners. I tried for 30 minutes, and messed around with every corner, moved every window, messed with my desktop toolbars, but for some reason it is just impossible for me to be able to get the bottom right and left hand corners to make the window small enough to the point of which I can see the whole window, or even be able to see my friends list icon at the very least. The corners were just off my screen and my mouse couldn't reach them. I have the top right and left hand corners to the point of where they will not allow me to get smaller either, and I have the best resolution currently setup to make it smaller.

I'm running something similar to a 21" widescreen LCD monitor from Acer.

reapermaster

11-23-2009

Supra1018 what resolution is your screen set to?

Also I know that in the last patch notes there was mention about some users experience some pvp.net size issues. But I would rather not assume this is the problem until everything has been explored

Supra1018

11-23-2009

Thanks for the reply.

Well, currently my resolution is set to 1600 x 900.

My graphics card is a Geforce G100 if that helps.(NVIDIA repackaged and sold me a crappy stock one, I think the stats are comparable with something like a 9400, ugh)

Supra1018

11-24-2009

Some more feedback on the problem would be greatly appreciated, anyone.