Un-leaguely, yet leaguely Lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3Wise0ne

11-30-2013

So hey everyone,

So as well all know, pretty much season 4 is here and I'm kind of not satisfied how Valoran has been ^^;. Things has been too quiet, well not considering how Piltover has been...

Anyways, all this aside, Valoran is in the perfect position for a huge war right now.

- Zaun and Piltover/Demacia and Noxus obviously has some tension between each other
- Shadow Isles and Ionia has been kind of quiet. Doing a great job Lucian.
- Frejlord still at war im guessing

Im just saying, maybe some havoc across Valoran could be interesting to see this season.

Maybe Viktor lost control of his Battlecast Robots and they went into Demacia causing mayhem. Noxus saw the chance to strike so they moved in to attack Demacia. And maybe Thresh heard that Ahri had some souls collected and also wanted them in the collection. Lucian followed making it look like some kind of shooting in Ionia cause by Shadow Isles.

Riot I would love to see some kind of mayhem in Valoran and not just in Piltover.

SecretLore

12-01-2013

The shadow isles get somehow ignored by almost all valoran,i mean lucian seems to be the only one who thinks that the evil undead faction could be dangerous for the living.
Aside from lucian,the shadow isles have no real enemies.

also for me it looks like a civil war could break out in noxus.Not everyone is happy with noxus current state and it is still not known who really killed the former noxian grand general or what happened with katarinas/cassiopeias father.

OuttaControl56

12-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
The shadow isles get somehow ignored by almost all valoran,i mean lucian seems to be the only one who thinks that the evil undead faction could be dangerous for the living.
Aside from lucian,the shadow isles have no real enemies.
Actually Lucian was in an order that fights the shadow isles. Also Vayne.

The real ignored group of bad guys is the Void. Poor Kassadin.

SecretLore

12-02-2013

About that battlecast idea where viktor looses control of the battlecast line:
You should keep in mind the battlecast line is not canon,it is an alternate reality skin line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
Actually Lucian was in an order that fights the shadow isles. Also Vayne.

The real ignored group of bad guys is the Void. Poor Kassadin.
uhm no it was never said that lucian is part of some kind of order,it even says that lucian and senna were fighting alone.

And yeah the void also gets mostly ignored,but that is mostly because they are barely present,I mean there are only 5 void champs,kassadin is against the void,chogath is imprisoned(even though he could flee whenever he feels like it),kha'zix minds his own business and kogmaw is simply naive.
The only one who could be seen as a threat to the world is malzahaar and he doesn't have an army or anything in that way.

Achaemenes0x7CA

12-03-2013

The Void has been pretty much ignored at the moment. I mean, the last champion that we've had that interacted with the Void was Kha'Zix, and character-wise he was more of an Alien to Rengar's Predator than an expansion of the Void, and the Shadow Islands has been pretty much ignored by the major powers in Valoran.
To be honest, there hasn't been much interaction between Demacia and Noxus lately. I mean, there is the League, but there haven't been any conflicts or anything major as that it's just the League of Legends existing.