Ra, The Guiding Hand of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

02-13-2013

Found the awesome fanart for this champ. Riot has to do this. Does anyone know who drew it?

Ra
The Guiding Hand of Shurima

Jungler, Fighter, Melee

Long ago, in the arid lands of the Shurima Desert, there were a people that thrived. They practiced the magics of the ancients, learning their secrets, their truths. They built great sandstone temples, and crafted statues that rose from floor to ceiling. Of those many great temples, was the Temple of the Falcon. Engraved onto its walls were words known to all denizens, "May you ever be the Guiding Hand". It was here that the mages, the guardians of Shurima, honed their art under the watchful gaze of their protector, Ra.

Years passed, and Shurima's younger generations looked to expand their borders. War raged, and again and again, the mages stood victorious over their foes. The elders looked upon the events in horror. Magic was to be used to protect, not harm others. Their pleas fell on deaf ears and the young mages of Shurima, who now renamed themselves The Zalora, strayed further and further from their path. Soon, they even turned on their own people. The Zalora no longer served to guide Shurima, but instead began to bring upon the destruction of the civilization. The more magic they used, the more the entropy they created. Soon, full chaos reigned.

Desperately, the elders prayed to Ra to reach out to the corrupt and guide them once more. Ra had watched in dismay as his kingdom began to crumble, the once conquered territories rebelling, and The Zalora continuing to force their power upon the Shurimans. As an immortal, he was forbidden to intervene. He did the only thing he could do. He sent a vision, a falcon flying North, past the desert, and continuing onward. The elders knew what had to be done. Taking what was left of their still loyal followers, they led their people North, leaving the mages behind to fight to their death.

Eons went by, and the great kingdom of Shurima rose and fell. Ruins were all that remained. Magic weaved through the air as the Rune Wars raged, and much of it settled in the Temple of the Falcon. In a burst of blinding light, Ra emerged in the center of the temple. After mourning over the loss of his people for so long, he had decided to give up his immortal form and come to Valoran, where he could better serve as a Guiding Hand. Taking one last look a the words on the wall of his temple, Ra, headed north, tracing the path his people had so long ago taken.

Soon, Ra came upon the Institute of War, where he met the summoners and listened to their pleas. He now serves as a champion of the League of Legends, his goal to watch over the people of Valoran, and guide them whenever the time of need may arise.

Stats

Health: 430 (+90)
Health Regen:
Mana: 210 (+45)
Mana Regen:
Range: 125
Attack Damage:
Attack Speed:
Armor:
Magic Resist:
Movement Speed: 340

Sol (passive): Ra's spells marks his enemies with Sol. Ra's basic attacks consume the mark and cause bonus effects. Sol lasts for 2 seconds.

Quicksand: Ra converts a small area into quicksand for 6 seconds, dealing damage and slowing enemy units. Ra can remark his enemies with Sol every 3 seconds while using this ability as long as the enemy remains within the area.

Sol: Ra deals extra damage to the enemy.

Cooldown:

Damage:

Light Stream: Ra sends forth a burst of light, moving with it and appearing at the target location, dealing damage to enemies surrounding him. If Ra damages an enemy champion, the cooldown for light stream is decreased by 3 seconds.

Sol:???

Cooldown:

Damage:

This spell can be cast while moving.

Blistering Flare: Ra sends forth a burst of heat, gaining a shield. The shield strength depends on the number of enemies damaged to a cap.

Sol: An enemy unit has their magic and armor resist decreased by 5/8/11/14/17 for 3 seconds.

Cooldown:

Damage:

Dust Storm (Ultimate): Ra sends forth a raging sandstorm. Enemy units closest to Ra are rooted in place. Enemy units further away are slowed.

Sol: Enemy is stunned for 1/2/3 seconds.

Cooldown:

Damage:

The name in the picture says Luo Ge Wa. I'd translate that to Logewa? XD

I can't really read the characters below the name, but I think I see the word light.

I think his tags say fighter. I can't read the first one.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

02-14-2013

Updated the abilities. What do you guys think so far?