I want to start a competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Broseidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Hey guys, I'm sure this is a frequent thing, but I've been playing since May of 2010 I think, I remember Ezreal being the first newly released champion for me, but near the end of s2 I wanted to get into the competitive gaming area for League as well as different games. I'll play whichever role you guys want, but I'm focusing on ADC, AP mid and Solo Top. If you want to get a hold of me or is interested in the same thing I'm on the NA server as Great Broseidon. I look forward to making a team with you guys

Areusal

11-27-2012

Will you start the team because then I'm all in. Just wondering. I focus on ADC or support, but I can top.
Just letting you know. Friend me for more.

super GGGGGGG

11-27-2012

yeah i play every role
i went plat in season 1 and diamond in season 2
add me yo

Harninger

11-27-2012

This sounds interesting, I mostly play support or top. My ADC is solid as is my mid. My Jungle is the only area that needs work. Friend me in game or email me harninger at gmail.

Great Broseidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

All of you guys please refer to my link for more detail in what I'm looking for http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2844634 if you're still interested please leave a comment on that thread