Mordekaiser Advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skoonie

11-27-2012

Hello, all. I've been doing LowElo's 100 game challenge using Mordekaiser, and my most recent games have been going fairly well for me. I was wondering if you all could give me some advice as to how to build him, as well as some ideas for runes and masteries.

Currently, I start Boots+3 pots, get Hextech Revolver on my first back, then go into either Sorc shoes or Mobility boots, depending on how my other lanes are doing; then get Haunting Guise, and either Zhonya's or Deathcap, depending on how often I'm being caught. I was thinking about trying to build a Lich Bane for Morde, but my games never last long after I get Zhonya's and Deathcap. Also, is building a tanky Mordekaiser still viable, or should I stick to the glass cannon build?

As for masteries, I currently have a plan to build 9/9/12, investing heavily into the Support tree to max the Spell Vamp Mastery. Should I keep going with this, or just do the typical 21/9/0 build that most guides recommend?

And finally, which runes should I get for Morde? I currently have Magic pen reds, plan on buying the Spell Vamp Quints when I get the IP, and was thinking of getting magic resist yellows and AP per level blues. Is this a good direction for Morde, or should I focus on something else?

Again, thank you for your time.

Joe Krake

11-27-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...er-build-guide

enjoy. DOn't use mobafire, they suck.

adc

11-27-2012

Here's how to play morde:

Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hhueuheuheuhueuhuehueuheuhuehueuheuheuuheuhuhhuehh uehuehehuheuhuehuehehuheuehehuheehuehueuehehuheueh uhuuheehu