Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nahath the banshee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

02-14-2013

Passive: seems rather strong for a passive alot like rengar only less range 5 sec cd seems fair but i think 1.5 is rather long combined with the kit lower it to 1
q: 800 range jump is rather long especial y combined with her kit of kind of a trixter which i feel doesn't feel right for a banshee but thats just me.
w: a stealth too? combined with her kit she plays already out of vision I feel this is pretty uneeded and actually hurts her while helping her not to sure how i feel about this. I don't feel she is a jungler so truley i dont feel like it helps her at all since she wont be ganking much i see her as a top mid or support
e: again seems very trixterish. Seems like a cool tool but I feel like she would benefit more from a ranged horas of some sort. and make it deal with a banshee in some way that way your theme is more apparent
r: finally your theme is showing! lol yay a screech is so important for a banshee. this is my opinion I know this is a ult but it seems way to strong this is my suggestion. Take out your e replace it with the screech but lower the effect to .5 /.75 /1 /1.25 /1.5. keep the aoe around her for ult and maybe if you want add the clone or a passive type effect like if your champ falls below 50 percent while ult is activive you call another banshee to your aid for the rest of the ults duration.

saniaz

02-15-2013

Added a possible move to replace stealth

MajorMajora

01-19-2014

Let's take this one part at a time.

Passive: Does this fear non target enemies? If so how long does it last? This thing did confuse me a bit. Seems like rengar's with very minor CC, not the best passive, but it's okay since she's a melee assassin(?)

Q: Good chase ability, but the attack speed buff is very high and lasts a while. I'd make it 3 seconds and have the AS scale with rank.

W: Invisibility works better, but it needs something to spice it up since right now it only has true sight, not to mention the true sight doesn't fit her at all since it she needs assistance from allies who are no invisible and will give her away in order to take out the ward and because she doesn't need to clear out wards to be stealthy since she's, well invisible. It needs an offensive aspect to it. Maybe add the AS buff from the Q to this (for a few seconds after invisibility ends) and change her Q.

E: Good idea, but there are key flaws. Mainly, no one is going to try to one on one an assassin standing in the open, so you can't exactly bait anyone. You should be able to make it look like anyone on the team. I'm hesitant about having it deal a lot of damage since it already adds damage to her ulti (which youd use to burst down anyone who'd you lure with this move anyways).

R: Oh dear is this OP. I have 2 problems

Not only is it a stun on what seems to be an assassin/duelist, but it is too long. Maybe make it a slow?
The idea of draining mana was said by Riot to be toxic and should be avoided.
Also, it should be noted that this is sustained damage. this is fine if she's some sort of duelist, but it doesn't fit an assassin.

saniaz

01-20-2014

Tweaked some things