Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

10v10 Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paint4blood

11-27-2012

Has this ever been thought of before? If so, how did it go?

If not, here's what I was thinking...

The games would be for people who had more time to play, with 6 tiers of turrets. Lvling beyond 18 and more expensive, and higher tier items. Those are some of the obvious things but I think it would be cool. Could have a really big jungle with a "boss" creep higher then baron.

Feedback?

PoisonedPeace

11-27-2012

can you imagine how long a 10v10 game would take?
Riot would have to put sooo much work into something like that.

I'm not saying its a bad idea but I don't think it will happen.

Paint4blood

11-27-2012

I'm not saying it would ever happen, I just think it's something that is cool. I would play on it.

Zaboomafubar

11-27-2012

Not to mention any sort of teamfight... with 20 champions in the mix throwing out cc's and spell effects it'd be nearly impossible for a team to find a focus target. My eyes hurt just thinking about it.

For now i'm happy with new maps/game modes like dominion and ARAM.

Joe Krake

11-27-2012

it would be a bad idea. It'd be too chaotic. Less is more.

Calëb

Recruiter

11-28-2012

If it were more like a deathmatch than a game with an actual objective, (e.g. like Bloodline Champions, which I can't get hooked to...) I would love trying it for the lols!!

Dragonheart91

11-28-2012

A big arena game would be fine for 20 players either in 10v10 or 5v5v5v5. Essentially a jungle with specific item shops and healing centers in certain places to force objective control. Creeps to fight for levels, but no minions for teams. And of course a big open area in the center for battle time. (With maybe some objective to force players to go there.)

The team with the most kills at 30 minutes wins.