Spectate In game character icons and skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegionofArcana

11-27-2012

The character icons (in-game) ones are too small to see i think it should be bigger so that people can see the ult skill, HP, Mana bar with the skill (flash, ignite etc) will be easier to see

BoboTheBarbarian

11-27-2012

With the wording, I assume that English is not your first language. I mean no offense when I offer to word it a little more clearly.

Quote:
The in-game character icons used in the spectating client are too small for me to clearly see. I think they could be made a little bigger so that people can more clearly/easily see the ulti skill and cooldown, the hp and mana bars, and summoner spells.

Felax

11-27-2012

Hmm lets take this a step further. Why not allow the player to select a champ. and view there screen as if they are playing you may enjoy watching it more that way and you could see the cool-downs it may make watching the players a bit fun you could learn from watching them this way.

LegionofArcana

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beélzebub View Post
With the wording, I assume that English is not your first language. I mean no offense when I offer to word it a little more clearly.
i take that as a compliment and English is my first language. I just type too fast (aka speed type). I almost forgot that you cant see the summoner nms in-game bc it seems like a 8 or less point font