Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed ruins every game for me on this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Eat Slippers

11-28-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
Fair enough, however he isn't doing true damage with those #'s either since he only has 20 MR reduction and most champs have a base higher than that. My main point is, more MR. The idea is univeral in LoL, you counter build.

I just have this huge thing for SInged, he was my first purchase and well, I hold him dear to my heart. I truely feel if they touched anything on his kit with a nerf bat he would be the new example for trash tier. He is a mele caster.

Yea, true; they are going to make bruisers level less quickly than squishies (I don't know if that's confirmed.). But, I was just a little frustrated because of the amount of Singed's I got. I know I should counter build, and I try greatly when I'm a tank (That's why I loved tanks a while back, since you can build against what most the team had). Sometimes I just get greedy when it comes to building defenses when I'm a ad/ap carry. But, I'm starting to have fun with Vayne, and she seems to be the best one to counter Singed. But, I hope you have a good day summoner!

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-28-2012

Quote:
I Eat Slippers:
But, I hope you have a good day summoner!

You know what? You have a good day, summoner!

Dogwithasock

Recruiter

11-28-2012

I've played this map not that often, but I have seen a few people as Singed rape. Teemo is equally op on this map. His shrooms grant sight, while there is no wards. Also, the map is very small, so they run into shrooms a whole lot. Singed does seem like a game changer, though. I like being adcs, though. There is no more thornmail, so there isn't a whole lot they can do. I play Yi a lot.

Pink Princess Party

11-29-2012

Evelyn can actually eat him up really fast with DFG and her ult, atleast get him low enough for the team.

Malothere

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Playing aggressive with certain champs against him in lane (Vladimir, Caitlin, Olaf ect.) or just denying him farm before he gets his catalyst can really set you a head of him and even make it a lot easier for you and your team to deal with him when team fights start happening.

Malothere

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
Dogwithasock:
I've played this map not that often, but I have seen a few people as Singed rape. Teemo is equally op on this map. His shrooms grant sight, while there is no wards. Also, the map is very small, so they run into shrooms a whole lot. Singed does seem like a game changer, though. I like being adcs, though. There is no more thornmail, so there isn't a whole lot they can do. I play Yi a lot.

The thing about singed is hes a tank, hes a terrifying tank but hes still a tank and you should treat him as one.

I find teemo very easy to deal with. You either build mr or armor and focus him first or second depending how much of a pain he is to your team.
There is also oracle extract to counter his shrooms

SaintHax

11-29-2012

Quote:
Dogwithasock:
... Teemo is equally op on this map. His shrooms grant sight, while there is no wards. Also, the map is very small, so they run into shrooms a whole lot. ....

It was actually easier to shroom the old map. There were very predictable pathing through the jungle, and tighter exits to the lane. There also wasn't both an AP and AD item that reveals invis, nor a cheap Oracles.

gzboli

Recruiter

11-29-2012

I don't care about op/up. Singed is as annoying as Teemo to play with or against.

Koldheartedjsp

11-30-2012

agreed. i pick him if I've lsot a few ina row and want my FWOtD

I Eat Slippers

12-02-2012

Quote:
gzboli:
I don't care about op/up. Singed is as annoying as Teemo to play with or against.

I would say more annoying. The only thing I don't like about fighting Teemo is his mushrooms. But, in a teamfight, if you just focus him for about 2 seonds, he's dead. But, singed on the other hand can build a rylias and get a perma slow on you, and if he flips you, you're most likely dead. But, if they do nerf bruisers somehow in S3, then I'll be happy. I hope you have a good day summoner!