Singed ruins every game for me on this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

you can always ban him

DragonEpico

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICStars77 View Post
pick vayne - laugh as his hp plummets
in blind pick? Risk not going against Singed. Feed all game

SaintHax

11-28-2012

Yeah, I think if they increased the tower's power so that ranged ADC are viable (can retreat to them) and increase the time to swap lanes (making it harder to gank squishy carries) this problem will also work itself out. A Vayne or Caitlyn both hurt Singed hard in lane-- I'd not play either at the moment though.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Slippers View Post
And..... I get another singed in my game. Wish me luck.....
Cry more

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-28-2012

Quote:
Well, just bruisers in general, but singed is practically in his own "tier." The, "I can run into the whole team and do huge amounts of damage, and get out alive while my team mops up."
If SINGED is doing the HUGE amounts of damage you are claiming you need to buy some MR. His poison ticks for like 100 damage a second unless he has a D-Cap along with RoA, BFT and Abyssal. Then it's more like 200 a tick

-_-

I Eat Slippers

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
If SINGED is doing the HUGE amounts of damage you are claiming you need to buy some MR. His poison ticks for like 100 damage a second unless he has a D-Cap along with RoA, BFT and Abyssal. Then it's more like 200 a tick

-_-
I didn't say that he was doing "Huge" amounts in just a few seconds, I was saying he was doing huge amounts of damage over time. I have since started playing Vayne, and I've been having very good fun, but I haven't fought a singed yet with her. But, it's been 3 games of having fun, and killing lots of people. But, my point of this thread is that he gets way too tanky, for him to do that much damage over time to the whole team. And, if he gets crystal scepter, he starts to chase you and your team, and then singles someone out with his fling for his team. But, I used to play singed, and I have his Riot skin, but I just don't find him that fun anymore. I hope you have a good day summoner! Also, 200 a second is just his damage, but you're not adding the amount of damage the blackfire torch does to your health.

I Eat Slippers

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Cry more
Why would I "cry" over a simple game. When I wrote this thread, I started a game and there was a singed in it. I was just saying how often I find singed's in my games. I just start to get sick of seeing singed steam rolling my team. Other than that summoner, have a good day!

I Eat Slippers

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmadbroimnasty View Post
you can always ban him
I might do draft for just that reason, but I just sometimes don't have a third member that I can rely on. But, when I get the chance, I usually do it. I hope you have a good day summoner!

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-28-2012

Quote:
Why would I "cry" over a simple game. When I wrote this thread, I started a game and there was a singed in it. I was just saying how often I find singed's in my games. I just start to get sick of seeing singed steam rolling my team. Other than that summoner, have a good day!
Yah, sorry that came out way rude and not funny/JKing like I intended. In fact, most of my posts today have come across that way. My bad TTF <3

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-28-2012

Quote:
I didn't say that he was doing "Huge" amounts in just a few seconds, I was saying he was doing huge amounts of damage over time. I have since started playing Vayne, and I've been having very good fun, but I haven't fought a singed yet with her. But, it's been 3 games of having fun, and killing lots of people. But, my point of this thread is that he gets way too tanky, for him to do that much damage over time to the whole team. And, if he gets crystal scepter, he starts to chase you and your team, and then singles someone out with his fling for his team. But, I used to play singed, and I have his Riot skin, but I just don't find him that fun anymore. I hope you have a good day summoner! Also, 200 a second is just his damage, but you're not adding the amount of damage the blackfire torch does to your health.
Fair enough, however he isn't doing true damage with those #'s either since he only has 20 MR reduction and most champs have a base higher than that. My main point is, more MR. The idea is universal in LoL, you counter build.

I just have this huge thing for SInged, he was my first purchase and well, I hold him dear to my heart. I truely feel if they touched anything on his kit with a nerf bat he would be the new example for trash tier. He is a mele caster.