Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

game major key binding menu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x7r4n3x

11-27-2012

though most people don't adjust most of the key sets in this menu i do and noticed that you cannot scroll through to change any of the set keys in the pbe menu.

Orzels

11-27-2012

Yeah, I can confirm that, same thing happening to me.

NotBuzzJack

11-27-2012

Wait is there somewhere else I can change my bindings?

x7r4n3x

11-27-2012

Quote:
NotBuzzJack:
Wait is there somewhere else I can change my bindings?

if you press "esc" you'll open up the in game menu.
under key bindings are all of the bindings for almost every action in the game. i have my camera controls at "w,s,a,d" and my abilities at "z,x,c,v" with my spells at "q,e", and my laugh is at f so whenever i'm not doing anything in lane i just press it rather then type "/l"
in the public client where everybody can play these options are available and you can scroll through difference actions to change the binding. however in the public beta client you can only change the bindings of the actions that are on the very top of the page. no way to scroll down

TheCliff

11-27-2012

I'm getting the same bug. This needs to be fixed as I change my keybindings depending on what character I'm playing

Consistent

11-27-2012

I'm also experiencing this issue.

I am unable to scroll down on the Key Binding menu when I tried to today.

Couldn't smart-cast my ultimate and items 2-6. (Q, W, E, and item 1 have already been set to smart cast)