Lulz this is the real way to quit LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gewcebawcks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippick View Post
FF9 is my favorite FF... But you didn't like the story of Tactics? I thought it was so awesome. Maybe it was a little obvious looking back, but I still think it's a great story.

I'm not saying it's a bad story... but the story gets so convoluted. Think of the target demographic (teen boys-adult males) and the year it was released. Playstation guys... that long ago. The gaming market isn't as prominent as it is today, so the majority of players are teen boys. As a teen boy when I played this, heavily involved in other games, PnP RPGs, 40K, hell even H.P. Lovecraft.... this story was tooooooo confusing.

The story in Tactics is just insane. It bounces all over the place. As a kid playing it... I was completely lost. I just wanted to get my dancer into a back corner and nameless dance every turn. I couldn't follow all the craziness. Go read the plot. As an adult, the story is.... interesting. It's still really convoluted though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics#Plot

Gewcebawcks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
like the challenge, and love the bragging rights to say ive done so, not many people can say they've done Master Ninja on Ng2
My best friend did it. He's kinda an outdoorsy guy that grew up with video games. So he has a **** connection in Northern California. So he played really difficult games like NG... I commend you. I know how insanely hard that is.

Fancy Wolf

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewcebawcks View Post
My best friend did it. He's kinda an outdoorsy guy that grew up with video games. So he has a **** connection in Northern California. So he played really difficult games like NG... I commend you. I know how insanely hard that is.
it was pretty silly difficult XD took me about two weeks to get it down, then i had to redo the final fight because of my history modding games, friends didnt believe me so i recorded it to prove them wrong XD

Naokazu

11-27-2012

I'm really happy for you, I'm'a let you finish, but Tactics is the best FF of all time.

ALL TIME!

Tippick

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewcebawcks View Post
I'm not saying it's a bad story... but the story gets so convoluted. Think of the target demographic (teen boys-adult males) and the year it was released. Playstation guys... that long ago. The gaming market isn't as prominent as it is today, so the majority of players are teen boys. As a teen boy when I played this, heavily involved in other games, PnP RPGs, 40K, hell even H.P. Lovecraft.... this story was tooooooo confusing.

The story in Tactics is just insane. It bounces all over the place. As a kid playing it... I was completely lost. I just wanted to get my dancer into a back corner and nameless dance every turn. I couldn't follow all the craziness. Go read the plot. As an adult, the story is.... interesting. It's still really convoluted though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics#Plot
Yeah, ok. I see where you're coming from. Nevertheless, great game. FF9 and Tactics were goldies. Maybe I should pick them up again...

Pobnotwok

11-27-2012

I LOVE FFX, it's my favorite game of all time. It was also my first FF and I actually enjoyed X-2 and XIII (XII was meh).