I knew Zilean was right!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiDieBye

11-25-2012

Bears should not have been in the league.We need a nerf for his passive.He has a free finisher move just like garens ult but it has less cooldown and maybe more powerful.
Or remove. Well bears should not be in the league.

Nardi09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Agreed.!He is a bit overpowered in his lanes

CamaHa

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nardi09 View Post
Agreed.!He is a bit overpowered in his lanes
And completely ignored in team fight

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Okay. Then take ignite against him and if you really want to hate on him, buy Executioner's Calling. He's completely ignorable in teamfights and doesn't do that much damage. He easily gets harassed out by most laners and those who can't harass him can almost always avoid fighting him and farm. People complained exactly like this on his release. Then everyone stopped complaining as they realized he's not actually that great due to lack of good gap closer or ranged option.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-25-2012

We cant have bears in league so lets nerf his passive and see if he goes away o_o

Crimson5pheonix

11-25-2012

He does nothing in lane and less than nothing in a teamfight. He is in no need of a nerf.

Drone101

11-25-2012

Theres a bear in this game? I thought that was purple melee minion....

Sogreth

11-25-2012

Yeah, let's nerf his Frenzy AGAIN.... =/

Cyraknoss

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Okay. Then take ignite against him and if you really want to hate on him, buy Executioner's Calling. He's completely ignorable in teamfights and doesn't do that much damage. He easily gets harassed out by most laners and those who can't harass him can almost always avoid fighting him and farm. People complained exactly like this on his release. Then everyone stopped complaining as they realized he's not actually that great due to lack of good gap closer or ranged option.
This is actually why I LOVE playing Volibear. I don't get to all the time because he is easily countered by speed or ranged CC, but if you put a Shen in lane against me I'm going to laugh as I Q him out of his attempt to ult and then eat his 4k health before he can make it back to his turret. Most people build Voli in a way that I'd have to agree he's pretty useless. Thankfully this means when I build him most teams ignore me not realizing that late game I can pull nearly 30k dmg off his ult alone to a team. Voli is a sleeper team buster, and most teams don't realize it.

tl;dr always have hard ranged cc or else you too will QQ about Volibear.

Nea De Penserhir

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyraknoss View Post
This is actually why I LOVE playing Volibear. I don't get to all the time because he is easily countered by speed or ranged CC, but if you put a Shen in lane against me I'm going to laugh as I Q him out of his attempt to ult and then eat his 4k health before he can make it back to his turret. Most people build Voli in a way that I'd have to agree he's pretty useless. Thankfully this means when I build him most teams ignore me not realizing that late game I can pull nearly 30k dmg off his ult alone to a team. Voli is a sleeper team buster, and most teams don't realize it.

tl;dr always have hard ranged cc or else you too will QQ about Volibear.
TL/DR - Volibear only does well when he's ignored?

>_> I don't want to be that guy, but anyone can do well if the team ignores them.