Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Liandry's Torment Tooltip is Phrased Wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WonderBoy55

11-27-2012

The tooltip for the Unique passive is as follows:

Quote:
Unique Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 5% of their current health as magic damage over 3 seconds. If their movement is impaired, they take double damage from this effect. Half duration for multi-target or periodic effects. 300 max damage vs monsters.

Following the tooltip description, This would mean that the only difference between the spellburn effect for single-target and multi-target/periodic spells is that it burns 5% current HP over 1.5 seconds, rather than over 3 seconds (technically making it better).

I believe it should be phrased "This effect is halved for multi-target and periodic spells."

IonDragonX

11-27-2012

Quote:
WonderBoy55:
I believe it should be phrased "This effect is halved for multi-target and periodic spells."

Or "Half damage for multi-target and periodic spells."

The McSmashy

11-27-2012

I think the wording should instead say 1.6% per second for 3 seconds, duration halved for AoE.