best tribunal NA!!! im gonna spam punish everyday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liddelstrider

11-27-2012

I take the tribunal seriously. And I would have punished you.

Dotayy

11-27-2012

If someone got banned for spamming joke/laugh, this is a good enough reason.

GFireflyE

11-28-2012

While it doesn't say what you are being banned for, the fact that there are FIVE games where players are reporting you leads me to believe that you are deserving of something.

NiceDynamite

11-28-2012

Again, most of the people saying he deserve a ban are stupid children who are the ones who are ruining the tribunal and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Sam Is Whoa

11-28-2012

Ban deserved. But i do agree the system should be changed. Too many ppl dont read all the cases or just spam punish.

Also i recieved a warning and a ban 2 weeks apart from eachother and was not reported after the warning and didnt even play for a week after the warning. How they are allowed to suspend someone for past offenses before a warning after not giving ample time for reform is beyond me. The system is much more flawed then their "statistics" say. I have a poor streak because i dont spam punish for ppl that say "gg noob" at endgame or have high death totals. The community is too butthurt and sensative.

LegitxJoe Daddy

11-28-2012

Funny part is this one week I got banned for leaving game and I only did 1 game the past month and I finished it fine... We lost but i never left anything lol but there was a group of 3 kids that were upset with me for a KS or whatever and yeah...

SinRG

11-28-2012

Yep. This is clearly a case of the punishment being blown out of proportion. He didn't swear, didn't abuse anyone, or 'obviously troll'. He was the first ADC so clearly he picked before the others after him.

Just because you make it to the tribunal doesn't mean you deserve to be punishished. This is exactly the type of attitude the OP was referring to. And you've all just confirmed this by saying 'wellllllll... if you make it to the tribunal then you obviously deserve to be there, no matter what I see/read'.

People hand out reports like candy. ****, I know people that report 'unskilled players' every single game. Just because someone lands in the tribunal doesn't mean they deserve to be there...

tl;dr Tribunal is a broken system

Dotislav Pro

01-16-2013

Just spam punish u wont miss anything everyone doing it xD, 91.4% accuracy, punish spam.

Kirska

01-16-2013

If you think the system is broken and people get banned too much, shouldn't you be spamming pardon?

Darke Light

01-16-2013

I try to be as fair as possible when I judge, and I notice whenever I pardon someone totally innocent, I miss that case and my percentage goes down. The amount of people that spam punish.. So much