best tribunal NA!!! im gonna spam punish everyday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1013?

11-27-2012

basically i got banned.. for nothing???
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5985221/

these kid doing the justice dont care abt the rule of justice, and just take a quick look and spam punish. if thats fun, if thats what RIOT want, if thats fair, and if thats what this system mean to...

its ok... im gonna report all 9 people in my each game. and spam punish everyday... and im sure my "accuracy" will increase... becase people just brainless spam punish, and if everyone doing that, u getting the tribunal ELO..... LOL

Rutherfordium

11-27-2012

Besides being kind of whiny, I agree with you in this case. You didn't do too much worth reporting, although your complaining probably ticked people off quite a bit. This is one of those cases where a small bit of bickering goes a long way. However, you did seem kind of rude in your first game, if you want my honest opinion. I could see this going either way.

An00bus2

11-27-2012

I'm sure you got banned for a reason kiddo...

Yourcatmolested

11-27-2012

The tribunal shouldn't let stupid children hand out the punishments, that's mistake number 1. Most people just automatically assume you're guilty for being in the tribunal and just spam punish.

Zlain

11-27-2012

Just realized you posted this twice in this forum with slightly different topic lines. You sur most certainly deserved the ban.

Yourcatmolested

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlain View Post
Just realized you posted this twice in this forum with slightly different topic lines. You sur most certainly deserved the ban.
How does that mean he deserved the ban? Stop posting your dumb garbage in all the threads.

An00bus2

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlain View Post
just realized you posted this twice in this forum with slightly different topic lines. You sur most certainly deserved the ban.
qfe plz ban

FinalMystery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

From reading all 5 cases it does seem like you troll in your matches quite a bit. More than once you pick whatever champion you want regardless of what your teammates have locked in. Given that fact, you are failing to abide by the rules to communicate with your teammates.

Also you tend to try and bully your teammates to engage then you run, wait for them to die then come in to clean up to try and get kills for epeen. The 5th match shows this clearly. This is also not good for the team. Your play is selfish to say the least and your ban is deserved.

It's not a permanant ban, only a temporary one. Just ride it out and change your behavior or just uninstall then move to something else. Preferably the latter. With a thread like this, you are obviously trolling and wanting to reduce the level of enjoyment by those of us who aren't trolling.

Your level of trolling isn't welcome here.

Tylerpb

11-27-2012

Yeah, you come off as a bit of a ****** in a couple of those games but not that bad at all. There are other people in your games who are being way worse.

What surprises me about this is that it gets to the tribunal with a single report in each of only 5 games. In my experience a game is far more likely to have a teammate with a pathological need to blame someone else for everything that goes wrong than it is to have a teammate who is an unbearable jerk or intentionally feeding. Getting a single report out of a game is at least as likely to be a reflection on the person reporting as the person being reported. The riot guys have stated that their own standards for punishment seem to be pretty easy to meet so its not surprising that even minimal ******baggery lead to a suspension.

FinalMystery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerpb View Post
Yeah, you come off as a bit of a ****** in a couple of those games but not that bad at all. There are other people in your games who are being way worse.

What surprises me about this is that it gets to the tribunal with a single report in each of only 5 games. In my experience a game is far more likely to have a teammate with a pathological need to blame someone else for everything that goes wrong than it is to have a teammate who is an unbearable jerk or intentionally feeding. Getting a single report out of a game is at least as likely to be a reflection on the person reporting as the person being reported. The riot guys have stated that their own standards for punishment seem to be pretty easy to meet so its not surprising that even minimal ******baggery lead to a suspension.
Chances are, he's gotten a lot more than 5 reports. The tribunal doesn't get triggered for only 5 reports unless those are the only five games you've played in the past month. This is only a temporary ban and he's blowing it way out of proportion.