[Expansion Idea] League of Legends: The Coming Storm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyoshiro Isheto

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Too late, Kkyoshiro. You;ve already sewn the seed.

Maybe it'll feature Kass's daughter?
Hey go ahead with my robot idea, just put my name in the credits and everything else is ok with me.

Also if that "sewn the seed" thing is refering to what I think it is, double thumbs up

Edit: Also I do like the idea of Kass's daughter featuring here then my original ideas. This would be a great way to introduce her and could give some good development to Kass, his daughter and maybe some new details about the void.

Wulffe

11-29-2012

That depends, what do you think it's referring too?

And I think Kass's daughter's glorious return would have excellent timing with the Robo-Revolution. I actually have a previous map that can be retro-fitted to support that. Then, of course, there can be a battle in an area known as The Rift.

But all this can come later. For now we must embrace the Coming Storm before the Heart of Darkness.

Kyoshiro Isheto

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
That depends, what do you think it's referring too?

And I think Kass's daughter's glorious return would have excellent timing with the Robo-Revolution. I actually have a previous map that can be retro-fitted to support that. Then, of course, there can be a battle in an area known as The Rift.

But all this can come later. For now we must embrace the Coming Storm before the Heart of Darkness.
Np like i said before, really want this map to come out, the Robo-Revolution (or what Victor would call it a glorious evolution) can wait.

Also i thought you were referring to my Sewn Terror Cho'Gath concept i posted a two days ago (but that could just me :P ) with the "Sewn the Seed" part. Either it was, or I'm just seeing things :P

Well time to go see Dr. Shen to see he can fix my eyes lol

Wulffe

11-29-2012

Nope, I wasn't. But....fate or coincidence? ;D

If you want I can try to draw up your Sewn Terror Cho'Gath, just head over to my skins thread and give me as much detail as you can.

And don't do it. Dr. Shen is a trap! :O

Kyoshiro Isheto

11-29-2012

Thanks I'll go there now and I guess it was fate lol always get good things from ya when I comment .

Also i heard Dr. Shen's bills are ridiculous, 3000 gold just for an ult....... last time i go see a Ninja Doctor.

Wulffe

11-29-2012

Yep. He's a cut above the competition. xP

Wulffe

11-29-2012

Looking for some more feedback and support for The Coming Storm.

Bliztron

11-29-2012

Banner of Victory strong and Tempest Bindings not accepted by Riot. Tey made that very clear

Wulffe

11-29-2012

How is it strong and why won't the Bindings be accepted and how did they make that clear? o.O

Moby the White

11-29-2012

Your reply was good enough I ddint really have time to read it all that night so I apologize for skipping it xD.

I see how you have provided a way to counteract ganging. good stuff I support