[Expansion Idea] League of Legends: The Coming Storm

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

11-27-2012

Game the maps a name, i.e. Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, Crystal Scar, etc.

Looking for someone that could possibly do a layout of the maps for me.

Crapsdivine

11-27-2012

How to attatch thumbnails?
Also, im a good sketcher but I have never known how to put my stuff onto the web for others to review, how to?

Wulffe

11-27-2012

Go to advanced and click the little paper clip in the top left hand corner. Click attach files. After you pick the ones you want come back to the post and click the paper clip again. then add them where you want.

As for posting them on the web you have to go through a third party site like deviantart.com or photobucket.com.

Crapsdivine

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Go to advanced and click the little paper clip in the top left hand corner. Click attach files. After you pick the ones you want come back to the post and click the paper clip again. then add them where you want.

As for posting them on the web you have to go through a third party site like deviantart.com or photobucket.com.
OK thanks.

Crapsdivine

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post

How do I upload my art, do I take a picture of it and put it in as a file and then re-upload it from a folder?

Wulffe

11-27-2012

Pretty much. That's what I do. I kinda hate it but I'm not in a situation to buy a scanner. :[

A link for the full story can now be found under The Uprising section. Only chapter one is finished though, the rest in notes form.

Osprii

11-28-2012

This is an interesting idea. I have heard a lot of people asking for a 3v3v3, but I haven't yet heard of the defend the citadel/gather resources ideas. I don't know if I can give a real review, since I honestly don't know much about map balance and the overall game lore, but I'll give it a bump at least, and a thumbs up for the sheer amount of work producing this must have taken.
Other question: Can I call you Waffle?

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Proof I'm not entirely awake yet. I read that multiple times going 'Who is this person and why are they trying to call me? o.O' Then I noticed it said Waffle. Thank you, but I do not want to be a Waffle. :[

Guess I'll work on the maps a bit more for a full description, gameplay mechanisms and such.

Edit: I did just that. Just gave an overview on a possible scenario for each map.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

10/10 for effort........ 'Cause I'm not interested enough in the lore of LoL to read it! XD

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Love, you have made this a sad, sad day. *shakes head*

In other, more happier news! I have added a list of possible items that can be added in the History section.

123456 ... 7