(Semi-Open RP) Kingdoms of Fire and Ruin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

11-30-2012

Claude removed his sword, which was covered in green guts, from the dead lobster man. He nodded at the woman with the combi-spear as a sign of thanks before looking up toward the dragon. Now how those gathered going to deal with this? Before he began to formulate a plan of action he heard a bloodthirsty roar, and a creature that seemed to be covered in fire emerged from seemingly out of nowhere, "What is going on!?" he roared. First sea-dwellers attack, then dragons or some winged creatures, and now demons? Nothing made any sense!

Koroza on the other hand was laughing. He was reveling in the chaos, death, murder, and the destruction. Claude could hear him clapping, "Well boy...what now? Do you alone have enough power to challenge a dragon and a demon? If you would just let me take over...I would make it all go away."

"By all you mean every living thing you come across. Claude shot back as he readied himself to deal with either of these two threats.

"Oh ho ho. The irony I will find in that statement in about a minute." Koroza said laughing. Claude looked around unsure of what the demon meant, till he heard a familiar sound of a hammer being drawn back. His revolver was aimed at the back of the angel's head, and the index finger was pulling back on the trigger. A look of horror crossed his face as there was a loud......

BANG! The gunshot sounded, but the bullet missed the angel. Rather it went straight up into the air, while Claude lied with back on the ground. He let out a sigh of relief, while Koroza howled, "Damn you! Why do you care! When he finds out about you he will kill you in your sleep without any sign of regret! JUST LET ME KILL HIM!" Claude ignored Koroza and shoved his revolver firmly into its holster. He moved his left arm again...it seems he had control of it again.

Claude stood and saw the demon and the dragon standoff against one another. It was then that he heard a cry that anyone capable of combat needed to move to the ramparts near the harbor. Claude began to move toward the harbor...he just hoped everyone would do the same and put the defense of the city before his odd actions.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-30-2012

Seawall

Phantom decided that it was time to do something more and ragged wings resembling those of angels but these wings were black, made of shadows. He took flight moving above the massive dragon while taking Pinky along with him. He threw the blob down on the draken's back as a wave of electrical energy surged The shadow warrior himself, charged his beam aiming for the eyes, seeing how thick-skinned it seemed. As he did so, the appearance of another ship gave him much hope.

Shoreline

Meanwhile the other two ships moved forward along the shoreline like the original plan. Bombing as they approached their landing site which was a patch of sand with small numbers of scattered Mermen. The captains roared to their own crews to ready themselves for the coming landing. Sounds of metal clanging and clashing is heard from each ship. The front of both ships began to open like mouths when they got closer to the landing. Inside, the sight of armed shadow guards holding wicked halberds and curved blades can be seen by the Mermen. A ghastly chant can be heard.

CRASH! With the ships on land, sixty shadow guards moved forward up the beach. Weapons clashed with Mermen and Forgotten face to face. Fear can be seen in the watery invaders when they realized there was not face under each helmet, but darkness. They make a steady push.

RadiantCastiel

11-30-2012

Fulgriel stood in awe watching the flame-creature tear up the dragon's skin without much effort. Suddenly, he heard a loud bang behind him. The man who had defeated the lobster monster with him had fired his gun straight into the air. Fugriel tried to make sense of this, and took it as a victory celebration, but he knew the day was far from over. "Strange human customs," he murmured to himself "wasting ammunition for no good reason, the battle's far from over."

He looked to the shoreline where the man with the gun was headed and saw another dragon soaring. There was a black-winged humanoid fighting with it. "A fallen angel?! No... it's giving off a different aura... Anyhow, I'd better go help him." remarked Fulgriel. He flew towards the dragon and pulled his bow back, loading an arrow. He locked-on to its head and shot the arrow, hitting it directly and making it flinch. Fulgriel went closer while preparing a full volley of lightning arrows and shot them at the dragon.

Luparis

12-01-2012

Dragon Runigal, above Krizar City Inn

Though formidable and quite an intrigueing foe, Runigal was n stranger to being who would contest the might of dragons. Other dragons, angels, demons and their ilk. It had been ages since dragons had contested against the otherworldly, lesser gods, but it was remember quickly when blood gaped freely from unseen wounds.

Your hate fire... bask with me, demon... your power, it makes you arrogant... The dragon clawed through the demon again and again, each time his body coming closer and closer to merging with whatever form Carnage took, so that he may touch with his eartly form. Eventually, the claws would connect and likely not cut him apart like the usual humans, but would hurt deeply.bLeave this human realm, begone from here lest you awaken your own nightmares.

seawall

The combined efforts of Phantom and the Ship Regalia, and fast approaching allied ship that broke through the mernen - was incapable of even phasing the draken. It rumbled much like an elder might snore. As it approached the wall fainally, the hulking sea dragon emerged from the water slowly, letting out a terrible roar. It shook the very foundation of Krizar, and did so again as its many arms rose one by one..

TheShadowOfChaos

12-01-2012

Seawall

When Phantom sees the arms rise, he called to the men. The crew hurried to load the cannon with sharpened harpoons designed to pierce with great efficiency. Each of these harpoons were attached to a rope which in turn was tied to a sturdy part of the ship. In a few minutes, the whole ship used all available rope and even turning some spears into ammunition. Then the cannons fired the harpoons each cannon aiming for a different hand and the ship repeated this till the ammunition was all gone.

The shadow warrior himself looked at his charged blade and at Pinky. He flew down to pick the thing up and tossed it on the other side of the wall. Afterwards he jumped up and aimed for one of the eyes before impaling Executioner through it.

SmileyDemon

12-01-2012

Feeling the pain from the dragons attacks drove Carnage to new levels of anger as smaller dragon flew to attack Carnage but he caught it in his hands.Crushing it in its palm afterwards. With his fist still closed Carnage charged at the large dragon using the blood energy from the slain dragonic creature to form an explosion in its hand.

"The waking world is mine now! All will drown in the tides of war!"
Carnage rammed its fist into the dragon which upon impact would make them both tumble into a large building before a explosion would rock the city square. The orb in the crater remained behind glowing even brighter now unprotected by hatefire.

Pandora watched all this with interest and almost laughed when her brother left his physicality behind. She descended appearing in front of the ruined inn wall facing the crater.

((See his weakness yet? Also Pandora is in sight of your character Necro))

RadiantCastiel

12-02-2012

((Fornias - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2431))

Heaven - After Fulgriel blew the horn when he was headed towards Krizar City

It was a normal day up in Heaven, everything seemed to be normal. Although Fornias had heard the Horn of the 96th Regiment blown, he knew that his friend, Fulgriel, was a skilled combatant who could hold his own against powerful opponents. However, shortly after the horn was blown, everything in Heaven went down-hill. Heaven used to be a peaceful and orderly place. It was run by a democratic government, with a senate of angels making the decisions. At the lowest level of the senate, there were 50 cherubs. Next were 20 regular angels. Controlling even higher power were 4 archangels, and at the highest level were 3 seraphs. The senate chamber itself was orderly and righteous, made of white, glistening stone and holy metal.

After the the 96th's horn was heard, Sangrael, the Archangel of Blood, blew his own regiment's horn. His regiment, the 53rd, was composed of the most elite and loyal angelic soldiers in Heaven. But, as it turned out, they were loyal only to him. Sangrael took his regiment of 100,000 men and stormed the government building during a senate meeting. He killed all those who would not join him, and proclaimed himself king, stating that the democracy was dead. Fornias, who witnessed the event from afar, heard Sangrael shout: "THEY are the true rulers of this realm! All those who oppose shall be slain!"

The massacre spread from the government building to Aetherius City, the capital of Heaven. Fornias could feel a dark, dreadful aura erupting from Sangrael. It was obvious that he had tapped into some ancient and evil power. Fornias reacted quickly and rallied the men who were still loyal to Heaven and put up a resistance in the city square. He soon realized that their efforts were futile, and blew the retreat signal from his own horn to his regiment and the other angels. The angels scattered like dust in a windstorm, and were chased down and brutally slain. He grabbed his hammer and a bag of supplies, and escaped Heaven in the turmoil of the fighting. He flew towards the only place that was safe now, the location that Fulgriel blew his horn from.

Krizar City

Fulgriel was on the ground again, fighting back the remaining mermen beside what the could feel were shadow warriors. Suddenly, he saw another winged creature on the horizon. It got closer, and Fulgriel recognized it as his friend and comrade Fornias. He flew up and greeted him "Fornias? What are you doing here?" asked Fulgriel. "It's a very long story, but for now, let's help with the battle," responded Fornias. He gripped his hammer, which was now flaming. Fulgriel agreed and drew back on his bow, creating a sparking arrow. The two rejoined the fight.

Necromonger

12-03-2012

((Storm passin through my place. postin in case I go quiet over the next few days.))

Luparis

12-03-2012

((sorry guys been in the hospital off and on for the most part.

Smiley did a large amount of time open up for you or something man, you're focusing a lot of RP's bud. Also, was wondering if you were ever going to acknowledge Delmegar entering dream scape with Nightmare, or if I should completely sidetrack that. I was trying to incoorperate you a bit.))

Seawall

The efforts of the shadowy Forsaken could not have possibly been more foolish. As more and more spears flew forward, sticking themselves through its rather large arms were futile as the majority broke against its thick scales. As the tide began to rise, and its head crashed against the seawall for the third time, a large crack spread outwards.

Another hand swatted at Phantom over and over, attempting to knock the warrior from the sky. One strike would of broken the dark warrior, but it was not meant to be. Phantom broke through and gouged one eye from its skeletal head. It roared in frustration finally, and as its rage built up it was the Forsaken built the price. They doomed themselves by impaling its arms with javelins and spears connected to their ships. He jerked its arms, pulling free parts of the ship - and a second pull lifting one of the ships from the water.

Its gaping jaws spread, large flat teeth ready to come crashing down on the unfortuante victims.

Krizar City Inn

Dust and debris exploded into the air, the impact shaking the world as the others knew it - knocking Agares to his arse. He cursed, watching in awe as the demon flattened the dragon. Agares would have sworn the monstrosity was down for the count but immediately its tail lashed this way and that, a spike striking Agares in its wrist as he rose it to guard himself. He roared in agony, blinded by the pain momentairly as it lifted its long neck, its jaws wrapping itself around the neck of the demon. Teeth sinking into its firey visage. As it did, the tail came slamming down on the crater where the orb and lobster man were.

The sky gradually darkened as the battle raged, now carrying a new roar. This roar was titanic in comparison to that of the others, dwarfing them and heralding a power far greater. Thunder boomed in between leviathan roars, lightning tearing the earth asunder, breaking the mer forces that fought to hold parts of the city while the bulk of Krizars army moved to the ramparts at the seawall to crush the mer forces.

SmileyDemon

12-03-2012

(( I was hoping something would happen to Carnage i.e he gets thrown into the ocean somehow so that he is discovered by Tiamat. As for the nightmare thing I did not realize it had anything to do with my characters. Pandora will communicate with most of the other Oc's. Will post some after I get some sleep. Also I have much more free time than I did ;p ))