(Semi-Open RP) Kingdoms of Fire and Ruin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantCastiel

01-25-2013

Freljord

More and more Freljordians met their demise at the end of Sangrael's blade. The blood drained from each victim only made Sangrael's weapon stronger. Upon slaying another chieftain, his weapon turned into the shape of a scythe. He looked at his weapon's new form and roared with laughter. "Hahaha, there's nothing you can do to stop me now! My weapon has achieved its true form!" The barbarian mass began to rout in chaos and panic. Sangrael flew after them, swooping down like a hawk for the kill. "Come back with reinforcements! I don't want this fun to end!" shouted Sangrael, as he flew down and decapitated a routing barbarian.

Luparis

01-26-2013

((gonna wait just a wee bit longer for necro before I move certain story parts ahead.))

Necromonger

01-26-2013

((Actually, I'm sorry to say this, but I think I've finally reached the end of my rp rope on this forum. I just wrote Lizzie in to deliver her video report on Ionia's situation. Hilde and Marlena will leave with the Ionian ship to head mainland. You can just take command of the shark platoon. ))

((Please continue on without me.))

Luparis

01-26-2013

(( k well, I guess give me a bit of time to work this out.))

Grand Viper

02-04-2013

((Bump?))

Brwn Trout

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2013

You drew that, Brwn Trout? Wow ... someone should show it to Delmegar. That's pretty neat.