Ask Jarvan IV (2.0)

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Jarvan IV

04-05-2013

Greetings, i am Jarvan IV -Exemplar of Demacia, heir to the throne, and leader of the free peoples of my homeland.

Unfortunately some matters have arisen in the Kalmada region concerning some less than honorable individuals and my own. Yet i digress, as a representitive of the glory of Demacia i have returned to answer your questions...concerning matters that do not jepordize the people of course.

- Jarvan Lightshield IV

~~~

Jarvan IV sat in his cambers at the institute of war, finishing the last touches on his note. After all that thad been happening lately he was hoping to escape public relations in turn for the cold steel of his spear in his hands to gouge out some Noxian defilers. Sighing, the prince sealed the enevlope and gave it to one of his porters (royalty had the perks of being lazy sometimes after all). Yes, he would answer the questions sent to him; it seemed to be a trend as of late- or at least this is what he had been told during one of the annual ambassador dinners. And with the rising tension in freljord he was required ot attend more and more of them...more dinners and galas and gatherings instead of being able to do what he was best at- leading his troops.

God he was growing bored of all the politics he had to deal with lately.

With a sigh, the prince removed his crown and placed it on his desk while he rubbed some of the sleep out of his eyes. Jarvan glanced at his spear resting against the wall and then briefly at the other trophies he had collected during his years. An impeccable collection, usually a talking point when he was forced to converse with the Pridestalker. As for the rest of his chambers they were fairly standard, a bit extravegant? Yes. Overcompensating? Never, nothing would overcompensate what would represent the glory of his people- they deserved the best and that is what Jarvan wanted for them, nothing less.

((you can come into his chambers or write to him, it doesnt matter really ))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-05-2013

Quinn knocked confidently on the door to the prince's chambers, Valor was perched on her right arm. She had a small smile across her face. After knocking she bent down onto one knee. After all she was coming to visit her prince, she had to show her respect.

Ask Tyrant Swain

04-05-2013

Is it fun when you kids play war?

Dear Jarvan IV

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant Swain
Is it fun when you kids play war?
Jarvan frowned at the letter. He was growing increasingly annoyed by Jerhico Swain, if it was up to him he would have simply wiped Noxus off the map and do Valoran a favor for itself. 'Swain, you should know- the way you and Noxians treat people, I will not stand for such injustice commited by Noxus' Javan wrote before sending the letter away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn knocked confidently on the door to the prince's chambers, Valor was perched on her right arm. She had a small smile across her face. After knocking she bent down onto one knee. After all she was coming to visit her prince, she had to show her respect.
Jarvan heard a knock at the door,"Enter friend" without looking up from his papers. Once he was finished, the prince finally looked up to see who had entered. It took him a second but he easily recognized the face as that of Quinn- a loyal Demacian, who has gained a fearsome reputation for executing her missions sucessfully. More importantly she was a friend and comrade. "Ahhhh, i was wondering when i would see you again. With everything in turmoil i haven't been able to converse with you i'm afraid" The prince said, standing up and walking over to the wings of Demacia. "Hrm? Oh yes, you may rise" Jarvan said, slightly embaressed by forgetting to let his comrade adress him formally. "How are you Quinn? Valor. Keeping the path i hope?" Jarva said, referring to the Demacian ideals which illuminated his people.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan heard a knock at the door,"Enter friend" without looking up from his papers. Once he was finished, the prince finally looked up to see who had entered. It took him a second but he easily recognized the face as that of Quinn- a loyal Demacian, who has gained a fearsome reputation for executing her missions sucessfully. More importantly she was a friend and comrade. "Ahhhh, i was wondering when i would see you again. With everything in turmoil i haven't been able to converse with you i'm afraid" The prince said, standing up and walking over to the wings of Demacia. "Hrm? Oh yes, you may rise" Jarvan said, slightly embaressed by forgetting to let his comrade adress him formally. "How are you Quinn? Valor. Keeping the path i hope?" Jarva said, referring to the Demacian ideals which illuminated his people.

Quinn rose slowly, still keeping her head bowed toward her prince. "I'm doing quite well, and or course, a Demacian's sight is never hindered as long as they hold true to our ideals sir." She smiled, "I was hoping, if you don't mind...would you mind telling me some stories of your expeditions?"

Dear Urgot

04-05-2013

*A letter appears for Jarvan*

You should have been dead long ago, boy.

-Urgot

Dear Jarvan IV

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot
*A letter appears for Jarvan*

You should have been dead long ago, boy.

-Urgot
The Same could be said for you Headsman

- Jarvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn n' Valor
Quinn rose slowly, still keeping her head bowed toward her prince. "I'm doing quite well, and or course, a Demacian's sight is never hindered as long as they hold true to our ideals sir." She smiled, "I was hoping, if you don't mind...would you mind telling me some stories of your expeditions?"
Jarvan grinned and walked over to his wall of past trophies. "Well i am no hunter but i have a few stories...but where shall i start?" Jarvan rubbed his chin in a vexed manner, scratching the back of his head once before snapping his fingers as he remembered one of his lesser known endevaours. "It was a few years ago, i was exploring the Shurima Desert by myself and a few others- it was reconissance, not my favorite assignment but it made the time pass by" Jarvan started, recalling the images in his head with a slight grin. "So a few days in we spot what we thought might have been another reconnisance group from Noxus- there was a few and I considered charging in when one of my comrades fell ill on heatstroke" Jarvan said, a slight scowl playing across his face. "Either we fought and possibly capture a few scouts or risk a life in the process" Jarvan said letting the word air out a bit. "Ultimately we chose to fall back, the moral of the sotry Quinn is that you should not actively seek conflict, it will find you. Instead work to face conflict and protect others when they canot carry on- It is easier to spare a life than to take one" Jarvan said before looking back at Quinn again. "However in the case of Noxus i'm afraid there ISN'T any way to avoid what will one day come to pass, just be sure to ready for when it does" Jarvan said in a matter of fact tone. His story finished, he collapsed in his armchair andlooked at the agent, "Now...what stories do youhave?" he asked,intrigued.

Colonel qt

04-05-2013

A letter appears for Jarvan in the form of a paper airplane.

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS???

...that is all...

Dear Jarvan IV

04-05-2013

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS???

...that is all..
Ahh yes i have heard that this qustion was floating around and have constructed my own daily breakfast to rebutle.

I prefer bacon and scramblede eggs, usually with a side of orange juice. However when i reside at the palace I often eat wild boar or something similar, prepared by some of the finest chefs in Demacia...and caught by me of course. A healthy dose of protein always makes me prepared for the day.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2013

A can of Graggy Ice flies in from the window, probably breaking it.

12345 ... 11