New suggested items for Teemo wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snig

11-27-2012

Malady is listed as essential. But it gives "Add 10% ability power to auto attacks". Only one of his 9 other items have AP and it isn't very much.

I would remove Malady from this essential list and put a hurricane there instead. With no escapes and short range and no team fight presence the hurricane is a good choice since he can stay in the back and only attack people close to him.

I also think the boots are wrong. all the good high elo Teemos use magic pen boots because it helps all their abilities, not just auto attacks.

In general if Teemo is ever auto attacking at high elo solo q he is dead. Because the other team loves to engage on him and he is an easy target if he isn't poking and running. This is why the AP builds do well, they can shoot a blind and a single auto attack and then move away. This is also why lichbane is good on him. Then his blind plus one attack gives triple AP (poison, blind, lichbane).

Blade of the Ruined King is also on his suggested items which is a life steal item. Life steal is not good if you are going AP or on hit effects. It is only good if you are tanky or you have a ton of physical damage. I would remove it and put lichbane in there instead.

Please remove Malady and blade of the ruined king from his list.
Liandra's plus Frozen Mallet is an amazing combo, and even better with hurricane, those all make sense on him.

For defense items Zhonya's Hourglass is great because people always dive on top of him at the start of a fight. He can shoot his poison, drop a shroom in front of himself and zhonyas when they dive into him. The AP also helps his shrooms. Change Banshees Veil to Zhonya's Ring.

Snig/ Mike.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nykidemus

11-27-2012

I dont know about you, but I'm looking forward to new Malady for the Temmo, and maybe some sweet AP Yi action.