Lack of female champs with ambiguous appearance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

11-29-2012

Someone explain to me why OP needs to differentiate genders in this game if he wants the gender to be unclear?

Dark Kuno

01-03-2013

If you're referring to females that appear rather androgenous instead of having a blatantly female appearance.

Try any of the female Yordles. Dear lord, Poppy has a more manly voice than half of the men in the League.

Keitterman

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Fixed, you nubcaekes.
I dunno.. i think Fiddlesticks has quite the enuendo towards male

Keitterman

01-03-2013

Wait wait, this whole thread is BS. By definition, if you can give a gender to a champ, then they aren't ambiguous...

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

I think the OP (Who originally posted this way back in November) meant that too many "Ambiguous" champs can be called masculine and tend to have more masculine voice acting or behaviors despite having a more ambiguous appearance..

Vetrathene

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
it is a battle field after all. It should be expected to see more male fighters...

You want more animal like female champions. Very random. Go to the player concepts forum and draw up a sketch.
That is a very sexist and backwards thing to say in this day and age, Women can kick just as much ass as men

Aerogos

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetrathene View Post
That is a very sexist and backwards thing to say in this day and age, Women can kick just as much ass as men
As long as it means Katarina goes back to the kitchen. Das ult.