banner of command on lategame nami

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-03-2013

^ discuss

It lets nami push lanes without being there and push harder when she is. Combined with teleport she can get into position fast for big fights or show up to help somebody

My biggest concern is actually that if the lane does actually push all the way you will need somebody to backdoor perhaps with teleport and an additional banner of command in order to capitalize on that particular aspect of a pushed lane.

But for the most part it acts something like a gp10 item.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-03-2013

Stats
+50 ability power
+30 armor

Aura
Unique - Valor: Nearby allies gain 10 health regen per 5 seconds and nearby allied minions deal 15% increased damage.

Active
Unique - Promote: Transforms a nearby siege minion to a more powerful unit. You gain all the gold this unit earns. 180 second cooldown.

Item cost
2400 (890g)

Sell value
1680g

Dark Kuno

01-03-2013

Aegis/Bulwark has a much higher value to the team than the banner would to Nami.

And at that price you're talking late game unless it is rushed. If I want AP on Nami, I'd rather have the Shard which continues to provide GP10 and additional mana regen and/or build my chalice into a Grail instead of Crucible.

The banner is an item that really wants to see use but there's just not really a place for it in any champs build at the moment.

Though it is worth noting that the aura will stack with Aegis/Bulwark's aura. I can see tanks with decent AP ratios building it in ARAM along side aegis