Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manchineel

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikee View Post
I'm sad, because there is level 10 below not active accounts, played at least 3 games from 2011. TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN, and their account is not deleted. There is also a LEVEL TWO (lvl2) with two games from april 2012 and.. are still not deleted :\ sadfacepanda.
i know that feel. the one that i want was last used in nov 2011 and is lvl 6...WHY COULDN'T YOU PLAY 2 GAMES LESS

kinokoT

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes! It has been a year since we've done a cleanup like this so we're being somewhat conservative, but I'd like to do a few more in 2013 where we increase the level cap and/or decrease the time needed to become inactive.
Hello,

I don't mean to come off as pushy/annoying as the wipe just took place, but i was wondering if there is an expected date on when this might happen?

There's a name i really like and although the lvl criteria fits (lvl2) sadly their only and last played game was a bot game in March 2012.

Thank you!

IS16223db2b7254e

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concert View Post
It's not a bug.
People made new accounts to hold names.
Duh
Oh really? How come my smurf account with 0 games played ever still got the name, and the name is wiped in references? Not a bug? Really? (That acc is EUW btw, not this.)

BlazeBurnR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Put a ticket in about 3 days ago about deleting my Level 1 Account which I haven't used in 6 months so I can use its name for my main but still no response...

NotOnMeds

12-18-2012

Theres a name that i really wanted. The acc is lv 2 but the last game on it is jan 11 so sad T-T

OwningNeo

12-18-2012

They should also do this with unactive teams... Some kid stole my teamname but he doesnt use the team..

OwningNeo

12-18-2012

They should also do this with team names, some kid stole my team name but doesnt even use it...

Sécréts

12-19-2012

therres this name i really want that has a last game played on sept 18 but since they didnt play on dec 9 so shouldnt it get wiped? i dont really understand this and hope this gets resolved soon i really want the name and it should have been wiped but apparently it didnt

H2O Bewilder

12-19-2012

remember this Therad check if name that i want is still in use
- it is
-goes check thread date dicember 12/09/12
-mmmm
-check last game 10/24/2011 (key number's 2011)
-account lvl 5
-Ok wat......
guess you dont did a good job doing the clean up, but that can happend to anybody would like another clean up a real one.
i could post pic but i dont know how can it change something

PDM

Recruiter

12-19-2012

When is this happpeninggg!
I want a new name
Riot pls