Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PGC SexBoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

there is more smurfs.....

SnoH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

The account that has the name I want hasn't played a single game of league and has existed since before I made my account sometime last summer. Yet name is unavailable and they still show up when I search for them in game. Sent a support ticket in 10 hours ago, still not response....

Tn CHIN

12-14-2012

Yeah!I can change my name now

Zaçh

12-14-2012

Dude hasnt played since 26 Dec 2011 And i can't get it hes level 5

ThineILL

12-14-2012

My name is changed to what I desired(Sway) but my friend's only see my old name, and there was no deduction in RP.

traveIer

12-14-2012

There are multiple accounts that fit the criteria that weren't deleted... Gonna contact support and see if they have an answer.

GrimScyth

12-15-2012

I want a summoner name but the person is lvl 14 and haven't played since 2011. When will your remove his name cause i want his name so badly.I wanna get his name by the end of this year since next year i got to go back to school....make it quick riot pls i beg you

Melodrama

12-15-2012

I want to change my name, but someone already is using my name. I searched that person up and they haven't played a game in over a year and they are under level 5. Can I get that name or no?

SnoH

12-15-2012

Still waiting to hear back on my support ticket (submitted it almost 48 hours ago now). Summoner who has the name I want has had the name since summon of 2011 when I made my account has 0 games played and is level 1.

ßtches

12-15-2012

I'm sad, because there is level 10 below not active accounts, played at least 3 games from 2011. TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN, and their account is not deleted. There is also a LEVEL TWO (lvl2) with two games from april 2012 and.. are still not deleted :\ sadfacepanda.