Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swan

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
zzz of course the name i want is on a guy who has 4 games played in 2 years one of which was this past february, their last played game. -_-
I know, right? He's played two games, both in the January of last year, and I can't take his name? Feels bad man.

I mean, I understand why they can't wipe it, but still. =/

KillerNoName

12-14-2012

keep in mind, if they were to cater to all of us and manually give us names, that would take them forever. some names didn't qualify for the sweep. they'll create a script to automatically do it again in a few months. there's 3 names i was looking at, 2 apparently were played after jan 2012 cause they are lvl 2 and still can't be taken. one... some jerk got there first

Spanish

12-14-2012

Hola

PGC SexBoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I have a question why some names that is below then level 6 and no games played since 2012 like the name (simple:2012) is unavailabe.
Ps: I want is level 1 and no game play yet , but it's not available.. why??

Chisel

12-14-2012

Im getting the same problem. I had many names that I wanted but when I tried them, they wouldn't work. These names all are under level 6 and all haven't played a game in 1 year. How come they didn't get reset?

Centaur

12-14-2012

It's not a bug.
People made new accounts to hold names.
Duh

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Yeah ive been after this one name for 2 years now. In the 2 years not a single game has been played. But every wipe someone remakes the account with the name i want and lets it sit there. Oh in its someone i know because they added me and trolled the **** out of me. So yea ive been getting trolled for 2 years now. I dont know who has that little of a life to do that. but it sucks.

PGC SexBoy

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concert View Post
It's not a bug.
People made new accounts to hold names.
Duh
but that doesn't make any sense
check id 2012 it's under level 6 and no game played since 2012, how???

Chisel

12-14-2012

I just checked the names of a few who did get reset but was claimed today. Apparently if you search them up in LolKing, it still shows their old account's stats. Maybe this is why we all couldn't get the names we want. Maybe they are all taken already.

Hooby pls

12-14-2012

Is it possible to get a name changed by putting in a ticket? The name that I want, the summoner hasn't played in well over 7 months, and is level 12. But to me it looks like they aren't interested in the game. Just wondering