Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prìnce

12-14-2012

So I'm still waiting for them clean up the names cause, Mine also meets the requirement to lose it and no one took it yet.. soo whats sup..

Prìnce

12-14-2012

I hope a Riot Member see's this

Koffing

12-14-2012

Every name I wanted is not able to be used... wtf

GalaxyMarine

12-14-2012

The name I want is lv 1 no games played but apparently still taken even though I tried just 1 hour after patch. Riot halp.

DjZeroGX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

the name I been wanting its level 6 and its last game played 8/3/2011 is anyway how I can claim it?

Sweetums

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Well I was able to get both names I was looking for, the first one I got and didn't play a game on because I went off to get the other. Then had to wait for like 15-20 minutes in queue time. So I am guessing once its taken it doesn't matter if they play a game on it or not as I am 100% sure mine would have gotten taken in that time frame.

Now if your sure the name you were looking for wouldn't have gotten that much attention from players and it should of been available then riot should definitely look into this.

Prune

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Gevurah View Post
That would be my original thought too, but there are 2 names i've been striving for, both meet the prerequisites and neither of them are taken yet, I just can't get them for some reason T-T

Same for me... the name isn't in use but says it's unavailable. only thing is, part of the word has a champions name in it... wasn't obvious at first, as it's a short name. maybe something to do with that?

also, part of it could be a banned word e.g. Class is unavailable but no one is using the name.

Feb

12-14-2012

Riot said that when 1.73 came out summoner names would get cleared but none of them did. When will they be cleared?

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

zzz of course the name i want is on a guy who has 4 games played in 2 years one of which was this past february, their last played game. -_-

Captain Duke

12-14-2012

unbefreakinlievable Riot, at least give us as good reason of this madenss going on