Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centaur

12-13-2012

I haven't slept since the 11th, waiting on the patch.
Your move, Riot.

Shisa

12-13-2012

Please let this happen by next week. I am running out of time. i even made a list of 100 names i would like to change to.

xBishopz

12-13-2012

Well... There is a level 12 account that hasnt been played in over a year and i really want the summoner name, i used it for everything but now it's taken by someone who doesnt even play anymore. Please help @_@

Johnny Kwik

12-13-2012

It's the 13th and it says the cost is 1300 RP... Why???

blacklist

12-13-2012

I've been waiting since the morning of the 11th, I know no clear date was given but
there has been no word about patch 1.73 at all, which worries me.

pls

Worst Wukong Bot

12-13-2012

Patch 1.73 will be released soon cause c'mon, Christmas is coming up and they're trying to make money with the new skins and name change. But it would be nice if we could get some kind of actual ETA so we're not all in the dark.

Blaze12692

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Any idea if you're ever going to revoke names from obvious smurf accounts? I just want to get the numbers taken off my name. The guy goes a whole year with out playing on that account the same week this was posted he plays one to keep the name.

PhloxXx

12-13-2012

I just changed my name and it still cost 1300 - Riot will I get some of the RP back because my patch went through yesterday? Cuz that's not cool - I've been waiting to change my name forever.

PhloxXx

12-13-2012

So my patch went through yesterday - and I changed my name today - however my name change still cost me 1300. Riot why is that - I thought as soon as the patch went through name changes would cost less - I'd really like it in the event of being awesome and fair if you could let people who changed their name after the patch went through but still had to pay full price get a portion of their RP back? Thanks.

Magma

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhloxXx View Post
So my patch went through yesterday - and I changed my name today - however my name change still cost me 1300. Riot why is that - I thought as soon as the patch went through name changes would cost less - I'd really like it in the event of being awesome and fair if you could let people who changed their name after the patch went through but still had to pay full price get a portion of their RP back? Thanks.
The patch hasn't been released..