Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanilla Coke

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablorian View Post
so..when is the patch??
How could you ask a question like that? Its been all over the forums, including the game saying it's on the 11th November at the earliest and anytime after that. They have not given a specific date for when it will happen, so I guess we just gotta sit, not sleep and wait!

Demona

12-12-2012

They've already mentioned a couple of times that there will be another account purge in 2013, and they definitely plan on expanding the level so more inactive accounts get deleted. As for this time, it's level 5 and under only, sorry.

I had a lot of names that just barely missed the requirements, but I've compiled a >100 name list for my friends and I. If anyone needs help finding a new summoner name, I can certainly look through my list and see if there's anything to share you might be interested in (most of the ones I'm interested in are probably too girly for the general LoL community.)

Purge on!

Outworld

12-12-2012

I've got a name I want and from the client, it's literally a pinch off from being cleared. I have saved Screenshots of it from my client that I would like to show you and ask about, but I do not want to give away the name(s) I am trying for.

Any way I can contact you, Hippalus, about this? I have changed names maybe 4 times now and spent a considerable amount of dough on this game if that means anything.

I would prefer to get this name (or a diff one, who's clearence for this purge is a bit farther off) during the next patch and not have to wait for next year. I already spent enough RP to purchase a 520 skin (Bilgerat Rumble) and have leftover RP for the name change sale. Also, the sooner it's cleared means the less time people have to think about getting it...

ALSO, I would like to know the total amount of $$$ I have spent on this game since I began playing, because I don't have any records of this and the refund/purchases function only dates back to whenever it was added. It's just a curiosity thing.

Mitsuki

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eneha View Post
They've already mentioned a couple of times that there will be another account purge in 2013, and they definitely plan on expanding the level so more inactive accounts get deleted. As for this time, it's level 5 and under only, sorry.

I had a lot of names that just barely missed the requirements, but I've compiled a >100 name list for my friends and I. If anyone needs help finding a new summoner name, I can certainly look through my list and see if there's anything to share you might be interested in (most of the ones I'm interested in are probably too girly for the general LoL community.)

Purge on!
That's pretty dumb. Why not do it now. :I Guess I'm stuck with my name until the one I want is free.

WaterDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I'm kinda curious. There's a a bunch of names who are level 1 with no games played. So I can't really tell if they recently made it or not. What will happen to those?

Nitzer

12-12-2012

I wanna know as well, since theres a lv4 with the name I want who doesn't show any match history

Sum Tings Wong

12-12-2012

I love this idea, but when will it kick into effect ._.

LOLBRBIDied

12-12-2012

I want to change my summoner name to Thug Passion Already >:3!

Taff1887

12-12-2012

well.. its been a few days past now and i still can't changename..

Epik

12-12-2012

11th at the earliest. It's only the 13th. Hopefully the world doesn't end before this. You've got a week, Riot!