Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soviet Union

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voids Hysteria View Post
I am going for a certain name, but the user is lv. 6. Does that mean I will get the name?
I would like to get this question answered as well please.

Also, if someone is lets say '10' months of inactivity. So about 1 month short of your specified inactive date. Well there be another 'wave' of name recycling, or that's uncertain until the foreseeable future?

Thank you.

Priox ys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

When exactly can we change our summoner name to existing inactive summoner names?

Soviet Union

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkdduswo View Post
When exactly can we change our summoner name to existing inactive summoner names?
"When Patch 1.73 arrives in mid-December (the 11th at the earliest), we’ll be rounding up inactive accounts to make those summoner names available to players."

When Patch 1.73 is released, which is unknown and has no set date; but like they said, 11th at the earliest.

Caztro

12-10-2012

So if i buy a name change now, i will NOT be able to get the one i want from a level 5 that fits all the requirements?

Soviet Union

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by castroifyer View Post
So if i buy a name change now, i will NOT be able to get the one i want from a level 5 that fits all the requirements?
Correct, you must wait until patch 1.73 gets released on to your respective server (NA region). Once it hits, if it fits all the requirements, it should be available; unless of course someone takes it before you.

ezuF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I was going to pull an all-nighter tonight to get the name that I wanted but since Viktor is getting patched, I'm not sure that the patch is going to be tomorrow.. Sigh. Now someone will probably get the name I want before I do because of the randomness of the upcoming patch.

aaaaaaaaaaaapple

12-10-2012

So, any updates on when the patch will be? How could I tell if it'll be tomorrow morning or not?

Freebirdfood

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamgorine View Post
Summoner name purges?

Thanks Hippalus

edit: Can we get a finalized notice of when the patch comes a few days before?
THIS.

When?

Dømski

12-10-2012

Is there a way to request an account removal.. it's an inactive account but since it's level 7 it just barely beat the requirements.. i would gladly pay for the name change so i could ditch the alt o..

Epik

12-10-2012

Will there be an announcement in these forums when the patch goes live?