Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

intenseboss

11-29-2012

sweet hows this sound?

ShadowImpulse

Overlord Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

what if we had saved a name for when we want to summoner name change but the account was made after jan 1st? is there any way that i could do it without having to get the RP with both accounts?

ShinonBrightstar

11-29-2012

1) Is it also going to purge your friends list of said inactive accounts? Cuz I have about 100 people who I used to play with all the time who no longer play LoL :C
Second question: How long is qualified as "Inactive"?

GodEmperorLetoII

11-29-2012

Why would I want to stop being The God Emperor -_q?

Dejir

11-29-2012

So when is patch 1.72 coming out? Though I suppose I only care if it contains Nami in it.

Yoshiro

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dork Side View Post
NOOOOOO I literally changed my name like last week. I'm so sad right now.
its' just a name doesn't make u a better player...

Yoshiro

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickymittz View Post
Lol.

Go to a clothing store and buy a new pair of jeans. Watch the jeans go on sale the next day. Take them back to the store, and say "Hey, these are on sale now, I want a partial refund or some kind of deal, it's only fair!" and see what they tell you.

Sign up for a new internet plan for X-dollars a month, then the next day watch the provider put up a New Subscribers don't pay for 6 months deal. Go to them and tell them you just subscribed the day before and see what they tell you.

To the people saying they deserve refunds or partial refunds because they recently changed their names, lol that's just not how things work. Sucks but that's just it. I've bought skins and other things RIGHT before sales, but I mean, when you buy something under the terms, you're agreeing to that price. :/ *Shrug* Should've been patient and just waited for something like this to come along- Riot's pretty good about offering deals so we all should have known this would come some time. Nobody's fault but your own if you got too impatient and bought a change too early lol

Besides, how would you decide how far back the "recent" name changes should go for the case of partial refunds? One week before this announcement? One month before? Cause what about the people who miss that mark by a day or two. "Aw, I could have gotten a partial refund for my name change if I waited 2 days to do it." Now how fair is that.
you can get a refund from most stores :/ Where do you shop? Guess what it works.... If enough LOL accounts submit a ticket or make a stink they might get a refund. IMO I think its a waste of money to change your name doesn't make you a better player.

BeardedDefender

11-29-2012

yay maybe now i can get rid of my 1's in my name.....

Ahcid

11-29-2012

Do coop vs ai count as games played?

Ahcid

11-29-2012

Do coop vs ai count as game played? I mean if a summoner has played just 3 coop vs ai games in 2012 will the name become inactive or not?