Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Osthilion

11-28-2012

Hey Hippalus, I'm leaving for vacation on the 16th. Is there any guarantee that the patch will happen on or before that date?

Autumn Rainfall

11-28-2012

I'm going to change my name but what i want to know is that will their name be deleted at that time exactly? and PST or EST?

Rngmonster

11-28-2012

Hey Hippalus, let's say I make a new account and pay for the name change and name change. The account will be level 1 so I'd have to make at least 1 game right ?

xRaW

Recruiter

11-28-2012

You guys can't make it level 6 and under?

Please this would help with a few names I have in mind, not to mention those said names have like 0 match history -.-

Moses

11-28-2012

Good thing I'm lvl 30 =D

Quote:
xRaW:
You guys can't make it level 6 and under?

Please this would help with a few names I have in mind, not to mention those said names have like 0 match history -.-

They did it because they made all champion related names like Zyra and Lulu to lvl 6.

Scrappy

11-28-2012

Would you ever up the account level requirement to 8? The name I'm looking for has 0 games in it's match history but is higher than the level required

IcedStorm

11-28-2012

im fine with my name lulz

Toofie

11-28-2012

I've been waiting for this post for a long time now, but now that it has come I am filled with major disappointment due to the fact that the name I want is a level 9 account that hasn't been played on for about 2 years now. So close Riot, so close. Now to wait until the 2013 cleanups! :'(

Regardless, thank you anyways for the new support champion. <3

Aloy

11-28-2012

so if a account is over lvl 6 and hasnt played for 3 years its considers active and i cant take the name?

Annie Bot

11-28-2012

Quote:
Moses:
Good thing I'm lvl 30 =D

They did it because they made all champion related names like Zyra and Lulu to lvl 6.

What are they planning on doing with those names?