Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwasabi

11-28-2012

When you buy something full price and it goes on sale a week later =.=

I Nullity I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

I think if someone is <30 and hasn't played in over 1 year, their name should be declared inactive too.

SummonerCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Being a SQL programmer.. How much effort is it to just give a name change? jeez like ten lines of code for a person to change their name for $10.00???

DokJudgment

11-28-2012

Awesome!!! Riot should do this every year! ^_^

Thanks a Bunch!

DokJudgment

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Nullity I View Post
I think if someone is <30 and hasn't played in over 1 year, their name should be declared inactive too.
I second this motion.

IllegalN00b

11-28-2012

can you make it any account under level 7 that hasnt played a game gets deleted? Please riot

Saku

11-28-2012

I wish there was a way for me to tell when the inactive person last logged on. :l

YuriSeele

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerCraft View Post
Being a SQL programmer.. How much effort is it to just give a name change? jeez like ten lines of code for a person to change their name for $10.00???
many games offer the changename as a paid service...

this is F2P game dont be a cheap ****

universe within

11-28-2012

@Hippalus

Can you please extend the wipe to level 7 accounts? Ever since you mentioned the possibility of a name change sale several months ago I've been following the account that has the name I want. They have been level 7 for the past few months and have not played a single game. The user has no runes or mastery pages either, it is a completely inactive account. I want this name very badly, it is the name I use on every website I visit and game I play. Please consider extending it to level 7 accounts. Thank you.

Whoa Its Olu

11-28-2012

Man, the name I want is 'Olu' and its held by a lvl 5 account which hasnt played a game since Jan 12th 2012.

Wanted this from the start but its always been taken wish I could get it.