Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwasabi

11-28-2012

When you buy something full price and it goes on sale a week later =.=

I Nullity I

11-28-2012

I think if someone is <30 and hasn't played in over 1 year, their name should be declared inactive too.

SummonerCraft

11-28-2012

Being a SQL programmer.. How much effort is it to just give a name change? jeez like ten lines of code for a person to change their name for $10.00???

DokJudgment

11-28-2012

Awesome!!! Riot should do this every year! ^_^

Thanks a Bunch!

DokJudgment

11-28-2012

Quote:
I Nullity I:
I think if someone is <30 and hasn't played in over 1 year, their name should be declared inactive too.

I second this motion.

IllegalN00b

11-28-2012

can you make it any account under level 7 that hasnt played a game gets deleted? Please riot

Saku

11-28-2012

I wish there was a way for me to tell when the inactive person last logged on. :l

YuriSeele

11-28-2012

Quote:
SummonerCraft:
Being a SQL programmer.. How much effort is it to just give a name change? jeez like ten lines of code for a person to change their name for $10.00???

many games offer the changename as a paid service...

this is F2P game dont be a cheap ****

universe within

11-28-2012

@Hippalus

Can you please extend the wipe to level 7 accounts? Ever since you mentioned the possibility of a name change sale several months ago I've been following the account that has the name I want. They have been level 7 for the past few months and have not played a single game. The user has no runes or mastery pages either, it is a completely inactive account. I want this name very badly, it is the name I use on every website I visit and game I play. Please consider extending it to level 7 accounts. Thank you.

Whoa Its Olu

11-28-2012

Man, the name I want is 'Olu' and its held by a lvl 5 account which hasnt played a game since Jan 12th 2012.

Wanted this from the start but its always been taken wish I could get it.