Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

addBäcøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

I only just bought a name change 2 weeks ago... and although i'm happy about it, and it was a solid decision to do so at the time. this makes me *face palm* myself a few times.
wait. i just *face palmed* again...
i have no control over it.

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Alien View Post
I bought a new name within 24 hours ago after i bought 100 dollars worth of RP and now there is half the price for the name change. I know this might be impossible but could i maybe get half the price back since it was within 24 hours? I understand if I can't and apologize for asking for something completely un reasonable.
he addressed this earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Sorry, no, because your purchase didn't take place in the two weeks before the sale.

Tsriel

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
This day has finally come!
Attachment 565382
Neliel!

Reaper Riosuke

11-27-2012

How can i know if the name that i want is available?

iEmi

11-27-2012

Aww, the summoner name I want is a person who hasn't played for half a year and is level 30 :/ Any way there can be an exception for that person??

Kahran Ramsus

11-27-2012

only lvl6? **** needs to be up to lvl30...

1 year no play, they quit or got perma banned

OhMaiGodHov

11-27-2012

what of permanently banned account summoner names? these players do not need their names anymore do they?

Omnigryphon

11-27-2012

Are there going to be a cleanup of ranked teams eventually? If a team was ranked but hasn't played in over a set amount of time, will their team name be at risk?

Molten Potato69

11-27-2012

I changed my name about 2 weeks ago... SO ANGRY!!!!

PodunkTheMighty

11-27-2012

Aw, out of curiosity I looked up the name I'd rather have... Turns out the guy who has it is level 30 and uses his account all the time. -.- Dumb guy...