Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curean

11-27-2012

Only under level 6? Why not under 20? There's a few names I want that are taken in the 10-15 levels area that haven't played for 6 months to over a year

Thaiya

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDz x CLuTcH View Post
I JUST changed my name. Oh god, why.
Maybe this is Riot's way of telling you that you need to change it again.

Kinkou Exile

11-27-2012

Is there any way to preview names I can get before buying the name change?
In other words, can I see which names are available before spending RP?
I don't want to risk getting a worse name ><

Yoshiro

11-27-2012

That is nice but when is RIOT going to add avatar option for forum users? You spend the RP before you even change the name, ITZ A TRAP! Why did you pick the name that you did and now you want to pay to change it? Skins, name changes and such once the servers shutdown you will never see it again, membership is gone. As time passes on LOL is closer to the end of its' life.

spciytaco69r

11-27-2012

maybe if i changed my name ppl would take me more seriously

rerare

11-27-2012

how about fixing 7.1 sound on leageu of legends first?

so i don't have to everytime go to my configuration screen and set my speakers from my logitech headset on stereo???!!!??

X5TeRraN

11-27-2012

Hippalus ..... argh is there like a way to email you about something related to this... ?

I have been DYING for a certain name for a very, very long time, and when I check on it the account is EXACTLY level 6 with 0/476 EXP to the next rank, and has absolutely no named rune pages or masteries...

oh please I would do anything for this name, and the fact that it is only for level 6 and under while this account is EXACTLY level 6 just makes me want to die inside.

x SEM x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Can you make an exception, the original account name (minus the x12 in mine) is at level 6, right at the threshold?

The threshold is supposed to be 6 and under, not under 6. Please correct this.

Wiqkid

11-27-2012

The name I want is level 6 and hasn't played in over a year; surely you can feel my pain. Riot pls.

X5TeRraN

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMx12 View Post
Can you make an exception, the original account name (minus the x12 in mine) is at level 6, right at the threshold?

The threshold is supposed to be 6 and under, not under 6. Please correct this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiqkid View Post
The name I want is level 6 and hasn't played in over a year; surely you can feel my pain. Riot pls.
I have the same dilemma .... is it really a mistake? Is it supposed to be levels 6 AND under, not UNDER level 6 strictly?