Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torkle

11-27-2012

ONLY up to level 6?

I'm thinking of something higher to give us a greater selection, maybe level 10 or even higher. If they've stopped playing for nearly a year and they're not even level 20 yet, chances are they've quit or have a different account.

Its very unlikely someone will jump back in and play LoL after almost a year and if they do, obtaining level 6 or level 10 is quite simple.

Mine

11-27-2012

but wat if you are level 2012 and u do not have 6+ games

Pudgy Hamster

11-27-2012

Does this include level 6 people or level 5 and under?

Mayhem Man

11-27-2012

Pretty Cool, but I already did a name change like a year ago, and I love it now. :P

PiX Aceso

11-27-2012

What if we already purchased a summoner name change like, 2 weeks prior to knowing this would happen? I'm quite upset that I'm spending more RP for something that I could've waited for, and so I'm hoping that those who did spend RP already on a name change during Preseason will get a refund or something. It's just upsetting to see this, but I hope that other players will enjoy the name change.

EternalNightmare

11-27-2012

im gonna have to log onto and lvl up my smurf... i definitely dont want the name "The HoundMaster" taken :P

Dinnin

Recruiter

11-27-2012

I have a very important question for you Hippalus I have a name I want that I won't say out loud. Been wanting it for a long time. This summoner is level 2 and hasn't played a game since Janurary 28th 2012... will this name be deleted so I can finally have it as my own name... or must I wait longer ?

Et?rnal Demon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
The friends list is tied to the account, not the name. So if you have inactive friends, you will see their new inactive name on your friends list after the cleanup. Once they log back into their account, they can pick a new name.

Then everyone stops playing to get a free Summoner name change!

Hahutzy

11-27-2012

Is it possible to swap names between 2 accounts?

SpinalTapd

11-27-2012

Quote:
PiX Aceso:
What if we already purchased a summoner name change like, 2 weeks prior to knowing this would happen? I'm quite upset that I'm spending more RP for something that I could've waited for, and so I'm hoping that those who did spend RP already on a name change during Preseason will get a refund or something. It's just upsetting to see this, but I hope that other players will enjoy the name change.

You agreed to the terms when you bought the name change. Other people getting a better deal is no reason for you to get a refund.