Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gold Dragoon

11-27-2012

Hippalus, will you do another name change sale with the next set of sweeps? The name I want doesn't fit this sweeps criteria.

DrDolan

11-27-2012

So yeah. lvl3 feeder with my name. April 28th 2012.

/fliptable

I Didn Do It

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Hi, quick question, is there any way that I can change a capital letter in my name to a lower case? When I first chose my summoner name I put in an extra capital letter without meaning to ie: I DIdn Do it, when I meant to make it "I Didn Do It", I would be willing to pay for it if necessary, but with the way the system is set up now, I would have to choose a different name and then change it again to get the same name I have now, but just with one more lower case letter. Its always bugged me a little bit, but not quite enough to spend 2600RP to fix one letter, with the sale I might do it though, I just wish I wouldnt have to change my name 2x to get the desired effect. Any help?

Kenthemius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Is there any chance that level 30 inactive accounts will be deleted at some point? There is a name I really want (Elk) and he's level 30 with 100 wins. I hope to someday have it, as it would cement my career in LoL. XD

PGC SexBoy

11-27-2012

i have a question why all the champion's name accounts are level 6 and no match have been played .
Can i get that name?

Baby Daisy

11-27-2012

I will stay up for this! i shall finally get the name i deserve.

Pucedark

11-27-2012

Still a high price... 650RP ...how much in dollar? more than 5 $ to change name .. for 1 $ can worth it

NoDoubleRainbowS

11-27-2012

my name is perfectly awesome.

Hawkhell

11-27-2012

The name I want has been inactive for 2 years at lv6 and this means I am still screwed?

Torkle

11-27-2012

ONLY up to level 6?

I'm thinking of something higher to give us a greater selection, maybe level 10 or even higher. If they've stopped playing for nearly a year and they're not even level 20 yet, chances are they've quit or have a different account.

Its very unlikely someone will jump back in and play LoL after almost a year and if they do, obtaining level 6 or level 10 is quite simple.