Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CDR Armor item for the manaless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HopeIdunLose

11-27-2012

Randuins no longer gives CDR so is there a new item to take the spot now? I feel CDR on an armor item is really important on champs like Renekton who can't do much since his base CDs are one of the longest of all manaless champs and needs the survivability.

Best Mayo NA

11-27-2012

Locket of the Iron Solari. Its shield is still pretty small, but the item's stats went from zero to hero.

HopeIdunLose

11-27-2012

The Locket has CDR now? I can't get on PBE at the moment so idk what the new stats are.

KobaltKode

11-27-2012

I believe locket had it's previous Heart of Gold component replaced with Kindle Gem, so yes!

IonDragonX

11-27-2012

Locket of the Iron Solari (2000)
Kindlegem (850) +Cloth Armor (300) +Rejuvenation Bead (180) +670
+425 Health
+35 Armor
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+10 Health Regen per 5
UNIQUE Active: Shield yourself and nearby allied champions for 5 seconds, absorbing up to 50 + 10 per level damage - 60 second cooldown

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2783133

Stacking two lockets together may sound silly, but look at this:
Cost : 4000
+850 Health
+70 Armor
+20% CDR
+20 Health/5s

Kinda impressive for the gold.

That aside, losing 5% CDR from Randuins seems pretty minor to me. Not enough to cry about.

HopeIdunLose

11-27-2012

I feel like that's not that great on bruisers. It doesn't have enough armor to tank the ad carry and tank much in general. Now that randuins is changed, there really isn't much left in terms of armor/cdr.

Best Mayo NA

11-27-2012

It may be true that you cannot build a Randuin's for cdr and armor, but bruisers, more specifically, can now consider building a Zephyr along with the still useful Randuin's Omen. You have to remember that the current (live) Randuin's Omen only have 5% cdr anyway, so it isn't like you'd be missing much.

The Zephyr is this lovely item that gives AD, AS, MS, cdr, and Tenacity!

http://i.imgur.com/bngnO.jpg