Support Help (role)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwaysEnjoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Ok, so me and my team play a Ashe janna bot lane alot, because of the peal on janna and the amazing ashe damage, but i always had a question, verse a taric support when you see the stun coming in, do you want to Q them out or do you want to engage on them?

AlwaysEnjoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

bump\

lastchancexi

11-27-2012

If the stun is on Ashe, just run, you're absolutely not going to win that trade. If the stun is on Janna, you can trade if Taric went really deep. But don't try to potshot Taric while the AD is in range.

Darker Chiu

11-28-2012

Learn to play different bot combo's.

Ashe and Janna is a very squishy bot lane. Ashe is only good for chasing if you are already winning. But she will for a fact, lose to a high damage burst Graves/Taric combo. Or even a high poke lane Ez/Sona.

It's best to avoid stuns as much as possible. But Janna can only do so much peels. A better ADC that matches with Janna would be Tristana though, in my opinion. Ashe doesn't have a viable escape other than her kiting ability with her slows.

Dpaladinx

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337wafflez View Post
It's best to avoid stuns as much as possible. But Janna can only do so much peels. A better ADC that matches with Janna would be Tristana though, in my opinion. Ashe doesn't have a viable escape other than her kiting ability with her slows.
Actually, Tristana is better with a more offensive support such as Alistar, Blitzcrank, Nunu, Taric, Amumu, and Malphite. Supports like Janna, Sona, Lulu, and Soraka would require the ADC to play a bit more defensively. This is because Tristana needs to jump in a more vulnerable position with her Rocket Jump to deal a lot of spike damage against the enemy ADC/support and she needs a support who can be very beefy and damaging for her spike damage to be effective.

Thus being said, Janna only syngerizes well on ADC who can either be short-range beefy (Graves), or does "in your face spike damage poke or slow" (Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Draven).

Qsario

11-28-2012

The stun is unavoidable, so you probably want to figure out how to survive or at least come out even in trade. What you do is going to be highly situational. It's a waste, but you can flash under your tower if it will let you avoid feeding. But don't blow it unless it saves your life, because that stun is still going to hit.

If they're targetting your ADC, drop a shield and put a tornado along the retreat path and let it charge. Taric has to walk up to someone to hit them with that hammer, so let the tornado charge (and do more knockup) during that time.

Also, you really want to be defensive with an Ashe/Janna combo. Ashe has sustained damage and kiting ability, but no real burst. You want to let her farm while keeping them away. I just hope you have a tanky jungler who can help peel like Maokai or Malphite to get in their face for the gank, because Janna alone probably isn't going to cut it. Ashe's only escapes are her slows and there are some champs that can't be slowed (e.g. Master Yi).